official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Out of respect for our gracious hosts here, I plan on being as non-invasive as possible.

I've already mentioned that I love the fact this board isn't run by 'company men', so that takes some edge off already.

This place is already way better than the bbmb, I should have made my way over here a long time ago.

I've been here more than 10 years and I've never seen a thread shutdown because of being anti Bills (or Sabres). Coaches, GM and owners are constantly vilified just have a decent argument why. Welcome aboard.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to reading their posts. The last year or so on the old BBMB was sadly devoid of users that were supremely knowledgeable. Oh don't get me wrong, there were a few, but some of the golden oldies had either been run off or simply chose to stop posting. It was rather distressing.

several have been run off here. Many who were against Rex from the start were bitched so much they stopped posting. The kool aid drinkers are plentiful here and if you don't love the Bills every move you're a hater

I'll provide my insight for next year to be called out.

I still don't care for the McCoy trade. As a player he is all heart but he was and is too much money on a team bound for no where immediately. I wanted e. Elliot.

I want us to keep Gilmore but we will survive. Teams are built on d and win with d. Keeping your best talent is important. Gilmore is a top 10 cb 7 days a week.

I think wood is worthless. Not worth keeping. Cut him now.

Mcd is in over his head until this team changes more than just a few names; Whaley is not the sole good or bad of what's going on...

I'd trade Watkins during the season if we ain't going no where.

Edited by Boyst62

I've been here more than 10 years and I've never seen a thread shutdown because of being anti Bills (or Sabres). Coaches, GM and owners are constantly vilified just have a decent argument why. Welcome aboard.

Good to hear, and thanks for the welcome.

I had some friends back in my UB days that were from Horseheads. Man, those cats could drink!!

change your avatar. Its the same as one of our regulars named country Cletus. He eats anything that moves so its probably a safe smart idea. Plus I mix you up with him.

Fred Jackson is my favorite player of the drought... Can we battle it out

After all, this is my home now

several have been run off here. Many who were against Rex from the start were bitched so much they stopped posting. The kool aid drinkers are plentiful here and if you don't love the Bills every move you're a hater

I'll provide my insight for next year to be called out.

I still don't care for the McCoy trade. As a player he is all heart but he was and is too much money on a team bound for no where immediately. I wanted e. Elliot.

I want us to keep Gilmore but we will survive. Teams are built on d and win with d. Keeping your best talent is important. Gilmore is a top 10 cb 7 days a week.

I think wood is worthless. Not worth keeping. Cut him now.

Mcd is in over his head until this team changes more than just a few names; Whaley is not the sole good or bad of what's going on...

I'd trade Watkins during the season if we ain't going no where.

Wow. I appreciate your opinion. I disagree with nearly all of it (except Rex, many people could see he was the wrong coach at the wrong time), but do look forward to reading more of your posts.

Good to hear, and thanks for the welcome.

I had some friends back in my UB days that were from Horseheads. Man, those cats could drink!!

Chemung County doesn't lead the state as worst in health for no reason! :lol: my nephew went to Canisius had a great time up there.

This is a great place to move to sly as a Foxx,

Good posters are what makes an online community enjoyable.

Speaking of good posters, is Shaw here yet?

haven't seen Shaw, somebody should tell him that most of us migrated here, on second thought, he might not come if he knows most of us migrated here.

:unsure:

did you have another name on BBmb?

Edited by Foxx

I, for one, am glad you ignored others and let me crash in your garage for awhile.

I'll try to be a gracious guest and not drink all your beer to quickly.

Once I get settled, I do make a mean chili and a really good chicken wing dip. (did someone mention donuts?)

One day, I aspire to be trusted enough to upgrade to a corner of the basement and not have to watch TV through the window.

It's been only two days now and the reaction to this influx of 'muggles?' will surely be seen differently by many, however I'm seeing some of the same personalities here that I was used to 'over there'. It's a bit uncanny in a way. Once you get to know us (if not already) you may find yourselves having similar thoughts.

Thanks again and can I have another pillow?

And maybe some cake?

I, for one, am glad you ignored others and let me crash in your garage for awhile.

Once I get settled, I do make a mean chili and a really good chicken wing dip. (did someone mention donuts?)

One day, I aspire to be trusted enough to upgrade to a corner of the basement and not have to watch TV through the window.

It's been only two days now and the reaction to this influx of 'muggles?' will surely be seen differently by many, however I'm seeing some of the same personalities here that I was used to 'over there'. It's a bit uncanny in a way. Once you get to know us (if not already) you may find yourselves having similar thoughts.

And maybe some cake?

"No soup for you" Welcome to our refugee safe haven.

And maybe some cake?

Screw that...I'm raiding the beer fridge..... B-)

Thanks Foxxy... good to see you and Larry and Indy (though gotta get used to his new name) and Buffalo716 and actually a buncha the good posters made it over...

I really gotta get used to this. This is my 4th time typing this response and let's see if this goes through without an emoticon...

Anyone feel like this thread should just be renamed "Group Therapy" ?

good to see a lot of familiar faces.

i knew something was up on the old board. for the last while, it seemed like the Coc was out the window and you could pretty much do as you wanted. to all those who said they were perma-banned, i guess i never understood that. i got my share of infractions but they were always the expiring kind so ... i never knew what the total was that would of put one out the door. i won't get into bashing the mods, it is a tough job. one that is ultimately needed to some degree or another. does one agree with everything that was done, who does?

what's indy's new handle?

you. actually. got. an. avatar? whoa... ;)

Edited by Foxx

i knew something was up on the old board. for the last while, it seemed like the Coc was out the window and you could pretty much do as you wanted. to all those who said they were perma-banned, i guess i never understood that. i got my share of infractions but they were always the expiring kind so ... i never knew what the total was that would of put one out the door. i won't get into bashing the mods, it is a tough job. one that is ultimately needed to some degree or another. does one agree with everything that was done, who does?

Glad you are here Foxx!

Could someone please provide evidence for Terry being "very intelligent"? Fracking isn't rocket science...

Funny you say that, because the guy sounds pretty dumb in any interview I've ever heard of him. His communication skills and ability to give an interview are atrocious. He can't string together a couple sentences without falling all over his words. I've always thought communication abilities tell a lot about intelligence. Pegula's are terrible.

Edited by Estro

Indy is oldmanfan or something like that.

And yeah... I figured it was about time to use an Avatar... and since the Bills finally have actual boardshorts... figured it perfectly captures my 2 biggest interests

And I guess I can see what you're saying about something being up over there recently... whatever the case, now it's gonna take some time to actually feel comfortable posting over here and longer to consistently post threads. Probably a good week for it to happen, anyway, since we're in limbo in many respects right now.