My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we gain a 2nd round pick or a quality player on rookie contract, I don't see why not TD mike did a great job and we have J. Williams. I doubt the story is true but he maybe has 2 above average years left, before he is just another RB.

yep, many fans have predicted is early demise. someone should tell LeSean

The game i watched was the one where Blount started, then fumbled, then vanished. Blount had similar stats as McCoy for the year. McCoy is a good runner, but he would be a hell of alot more fun to watch if he had actually helped us beat even one playoff team last year.

Gillislee could have easily contributed just as much to our 7-9 season last year as Shady did.

Gillislee is good but not on McCoys radar. This is opinion based. I disagree. I disagree a lot. Enough to call DC Tombot in for a cameo.

Gillislee is good but not on McCoys radar. This is opinion based. I disagree. I disagree a lot. Enough to call DC Tombot in for a cameo.

Marty, i think traveling back and forth through time is really starting to affect your frontal lobe. You completely missed my point. Im not saying Gillislee is as good as Shady, hell, im not even saing to cut him, im just saying i dont think RB position is as critical to an offenses overall success as you apparently do. But by all means, put in an official request for the bot, wouldnt be the worst thing ive ever been called.

I will say this: if Dennison is installing the Kubiak/Shanahan zone run offense, Gillislee's strengths fit that scheme really, really well.

Marty, i think traveling back and forth through time is really starting to affect your frontal lobe. You completely missed my point. Im not saying Gillislee is as good as Shady, hell, im not even saing to cut him, im just saying i dont think RB position is as critical to an offenses overall success as you apparently do. But by all means, put in an official request for the bot, wouldnt be the worst thing ive ever been called.

:lol::lol:

Dude for some reason I understood that we would get the same yardage from Gillislee that we do from Shady, which I dont agree with. I do agree RBs have become a lot less valuable. I just dont think our running game would be close to as good without McCoy and just Gillislee.

I will rescind the DC Tombot request.

I will say this: if Dennison is installing the Kubiak/Shanahan zone run offense, Gillislee's strengths fit that scheme really, really well.

I know they use one cut RBs but you cant expect to get the same production from Gillislee that you get from Shady. Two different talents there.

According to rumors...

The Bills will cut TT, leaving CJ as the only QB on the roster. In his limited action last season, CJ was putrid.

The Bills will cut Shady, who led the Bills to the rushing title.

Hamstringing both our running and our passing attacks with vague hopes of filling the gaps in free agency or the draft doesn't seem like the way to build a playoff team, IMHO.

Maybe the rumors are wrong?

All of that would put on a path to losing the offseason.

Watch the jags and Rams games against Those were shady w's

Carved the 9ers browns raiders up too but Tyrod couldn't help.

http://www.nfl.com/player/leseanmccoy/79607/gamelogs

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Wow. Just....wow. By FAR, our best player on the field, earned EVERY SINGLE PENNY of that contract, and we're going to cut him? That would be just about the Billsiest thing we've ever done. I've read all of your reasons for cutting LeShady, and I don't understand any of them. They're right up there with cutting Tyrod, because we've somehow convinced ourselves he's not worth middle-of-the-road QB money? I don't get any of it. If both these come to pass, and LeShady and Tyrod are both cut, the Bills are 4-12 next year, at best. Chew on that a while.

Edited by Freddie's Dead