My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

Its in Badol's TBD contract to post up in all threads that paint the Bills as bafoons. Its why he posts so much.

It's BUFFOONS.

But that's otherwise right and I got all my compensation up front so the cap hit for banning me would be prohibitive.....even with a June 1 designation. :flirt:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could be right. I guess my rule is that if someone starts a thread like this, they had better stick around to defend their OP, especially when it gets so blatantly and widely discredited. When they don't do that, I think it's fair to infer that they're a troll...

As for the theory itself - yes it makes more than a shred of sense. But it would also be quite depressing. If you're going to rebuild, and you're going to do it by jettisoning the two most productive players on your offense (which is your most productive unit), then logic would dictate not allowing the GM who caused the rebuild to be the architect of it. If they're getting rid of Tyrod and Shady, then Whaley should be following them out the door. Although keeping Whaley and getting rid of the team's core strength would also be the most Bills-y thing imaginable...

I get your point......but jmc was never a volume poster.

Who was the guy that reported that Cordy Glenn was missing camp because of a kidney problem and he got absolutely ROASTED like jmc in this thread by eball and many others.........only for it to come out over a year later that he was absolutely correct?

He didn't follow up his posts or try to defend himself.......he also posts very infrequently.

I've had access to inside information before......players I've known and people in FO's.........and when you give info you know is good you don't necessarily feel the need to defend it.......nor can you reveal the source.........so you let it play out.

That is what I thought. You didn't know. Because you get your info here.......from linksters. The story was on TBD.......just not linked on TSW......for ahem, some reason. :flirt:

Keep one thing in mind.......this site is a form of entertainment.........try not to be too thin skinned.......I've been here 20 years and could not care less about my "look" to you relative newbs. :rolleyes:

Must be getting salty in your old age then because you're laying on the snark pretty thick. Again, and hopefully this is the last time I'll need to repeat it for you - whenever the rumor started was not my point. The thread was started almost simultaneously with the instagram post reactions. I just found that a little coincidental and commented. And haven't seen any follow up info from the OP, so I'm going to go with my first assumption that there are no real credible sources. Unless you can provide some old timer.

Must be getting salty in your old age then because you're laying on the snark pretty thick.

Hmm. I think that is just Badol.

He would be extremely excited if Shady was cut or traded because he predicted it when he signed here. He knows if Shady stays and has a 2017 like his 2016 he kinda has to concede defeat on this one.... and Badol is right a lot.... so he doesn't like being wrong.

You could be right. I guess my rule is that if someone starts a thread like this, they had better stick around to defend their OP, especially when it gets so blatantly and widely discredited. When they don't do that, I think it's fair to infer that they're a troll...

As for the theory itself - yes it makes more than a shred of sense. But it would also be quite depressing. If you're going to rebuild, and you're going to do it by jettisoning the two most productive players on your offense (which is your most productive unit), then logic would dictate not allowing the GM who caused the rebuild to be the architect of it. If they're getting rid of Tyrod and Shady, then Whaley should be following them out the door. Although keeping Whaley and getting rid of the team's core strength would also be the most Bills-y thing imaginable...

I was unaware that no posts in 24 hours make one a troll. I stand by my sources. Shady will not be back. Print this out and stick it on your fridge. Edited by jmc12290

2016 already cemented the big fat L for badol.

He could always admit he was wrong but he seems to dig another few feet with each Shady related post.

I was unaware that no posts in 24 hours make one a troll. I stand by my sources. Shady will not be back. Print this out and stick it on your fridge.

What are your sources saying in regards to the qb position ?

Will Dalvin Cook be the new Willis Mcgahee ? Smh

Fire McDermott !!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I was unaware that no posts in 24 hours make one a troll. I stand by my sources. Shady will not be back. Print this out and stick it on your fridge.

Are you willing to run over your child with your car if you're incorrect? Man up.

2016 already cemented the big fat L for badol.

He could always admit he was wrong but he seems to dig another few feet with each Shady related post.

The time line of badol's shady hate:

When the trade went down:

*Shady's hit the wall and is over the hill and isn't worth Kiko straight up.

*Shady is not an elite RB and never will be again.

*The contract is a disaster (the ONLY point he has that has merit -- though not much of one)

*Shady will not just be off the team, but out of the league before he turns 30 and working in radio.

During his first season:

*The hamstring injury is proof that he's done, he'll never be a top RB while in Buffalo. He's hit the wall.

(suddenly Shady starts to play well when healthy and that morphed to...)

*Shady only plays hard during nationally televised games.

*Badol was so confident by the end of the year that Shady would be cut this offseason (meaning the one we're currently in) he made, and then backed out of, three bets about that very thing.

During this last season:

*Shady's good but TD Mike would be doing the same thing, look at that YPC!

*Shady's good but the only reason he's playing this well is because of Taylor's impact on the running game, hey did you look at Mike's YPC!

*Shady's good -- like I always said he was -- RB's just aren't important enough to pay.

Badol's allowed his personal distaste of a player to cloud his initial judgment when the trade went down, and then instead of coping to his mistake, he proceeded to double down on that terrible, terrible, poorly formed take by letting his narcissistic need to be right above all else (even on a message board where he reminds us every day "it's just a hobby" and how he "doesn't care what people think") supersede the evidence on the field.

He knows the game, has good takes from time to time, Badol's just completely dishonest about McCoy and completely lacks a sense of humor about the topic.

That makes threads like this one hilarious -- even if the OP turns out to be accurate. :lol:

The time line of badol's shady hate:

When the trade went down:

*Shady's hit the wall and is over the hill and isn't worth Kiko straight up.

*Shady is not an elite RB and never will be again.

*The contract is a disaster (the ONLY point he has that has merit -- though not much of one)

*Shady will not just be off the team, but out of the league before he turns 30 and working in radio.

During his first season:

*The hamstring injury is proof that he's done, he'll never be a top RB while in Buffalo. He's hit the wall.

(suddenly Shady starts to play well when healthy and that morphed to...)

*Shady only plays hard during nationally televised games.

*Badol was so confident by the end of the year that Shady would be cut this offseason (meaning the one we're currently in) he made, and then backed out of, three bets about that very thing.

During this last season:

*Shady's good but TD Mike would be doing the same thing, look at that YPC!

*Shady's good but the only reason he's playing this well is because of Taylor's impact on the running game, hey did you look at Mike's YPC!

*Shady's good -- like I always said he was -- RB's just aren't important enough to pay.

Badol's allowed his personal distaste of a player to cloud his initial judgment when the trade went down, and then instead of coping to his mistake, he proceeded to double down on that terrible, terrible, poorly formed take by letting his narcissistic need to be right above all else (even on a message board where he reminds us every day "it's just a hobby" and how he "doesn't care what people think") supersede the evidence on the field.

He knows the game, has good takes from time to time, Badol's just completely dishonest about McCoy and completely lacks a sense of humor about the topic.

That makes threads like this one hilarious -- even if the OP turns out to be accurate. :lol:

This isn't really accurate. He said repeatedly that Shady upped his game in 2016 by avoiding the boundary runs that had been his bread and butter in earlier years.. He said many times that he was playing very well. He still stands by his meta-take on Shady (which I disagree with), but let's not mischaracterize his actual take on the subject at the present moment.

I personally think it would be the height of idiocy to cut him, but there are reasons to do so: it allows you to pursue a difference maker like Alshon Jeffrey, and if you think the passing game is more important than the run game, that'd make sense. If you're going to dump Taylor for a more traditional pocket passer, that'd make sense too because McCoy is an objectively bad blocker. And if you think that his style isn't appropriate for what you run, then you can find someone else at a fifth of the price. The Ravens and Broncos did this for years.

Edited by dave mcbride

This isn't really accurate. He said repeatedly that Shady upped his game in 2016 by avoiding the boundary runs that had been his bread and butter in earlier years.. He said many times that he was playing very well. He still stands by his meta-take on Shady (which I disagree with), but let's not mischaracterize his actual take on the subject at the present moment.

It took a season and a half for him to "evolve" to those positions. And he only did so begrudgingly.

That's not being honest. That's being wormy and squirming away from his original takes that he felt so strongly about he bashed people for months and months who dared to offer a counter position. The funny part is, he based people for holding the same position he now takes. That's being a dishonest troll.

It took a season and a half for him to "evolve" to those positions. And he only did so begrudgingly.

That's not being honest. That's being wormy and squirming away from his original takes that he felt so strongly about he bashed people for months and months who dared to offer a counter position. The funny part is, he based people for holding the same position he now takes. That's being a dishonest troll.

Enh. I simply disagree. He has manned up in the many McCoy threads and said repeatedly that he was playing very well this past season. I sometimes think that people attack him for a) acknowledging that he had an earlier view instead of running away from it; and b) simply even commenting on a topic (McCoy) that he generated so much heat about a year ago. It's almost looks as if people simply wish he'd go away with regard to the McCoy topic. I for one like the fact that he still engages with interesting takes on the issue despite the fact that I think he's wrong. This board is supposed to be fun, and it's fun to argue with people who disagree with you if they come with well-developed takes--even if they're wrong. I think people should develop a little bit of a thicker skin about this stuff.

Edited by dave mcbride

I personally think it would be the height of idiocy to cut him, but there are reasons to do so: it allows you to pursue a difference maker like Alshon Jeffrey, and if you think the passing game is more important than the run game, that'd make sense. If you're going to dump Taylor for a more traditional pocket passer, that'd make sense too because McCoy is an objectively bad blocker. And if you think that his style isn't appropriate for what you run, then you can find someone else at a fifth of the price. The Ravens and Broncos did this for years.

:beer: