The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 3/2/2017 at 10:47 PM, B-Man said:

My goodness this photo is going to trigger some people straight the hell to death.

C57_GXRU4AAzazu.jpg

President Trump is speaking aboard aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford

Glad the bone chips finally healed.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:
In Broward County, the natives are getting restless:

Miami Herald political reporter Patricia Mazzi says, "No one is being let into the Broward elections office right now -- not news reporters, not Republican lawyers, not Democratic lawyers. It's a confusing situation right now. Canvassing board scheduled to meet at 1 p.m."

"Hurry up and fill out those ballots, people. I can't hold them off much longer!"

When I was in my early 20's I had a friend I've since lost touch with whom I would best describe as a theoretic anarcho-libertarian.  He was an incredibly bright guy, and one of a fairly diverse group of about 15 philosophic minded individuals we held discussions with over dinner once every few weeks to discuss ideas, and what we were reading at the time.

He made the case one night that the assassination of members of the political class was, sometimes in times of obvious rights violations crisis, a legitimate form of checks and balances.

I haven't thought of him, or that conversation, in years.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You bumped a post that's almost two years old and THAT'S the best joke you had? 

Come on, Kemp. You're better than that. 

No...................he/she cannot

When liberals can't answer basic questions they play the race card. This woman is the racist here.

DijesdNB_bigger.jpgMSNBCVerified account @MSNBC
FollowFollow @MSNBC

JUST IN: Facing criticism from Pres. Trump, Sen. Rubio, Gov. Scott and other Republicans, Palm Beach Co. supervisor of elections says it's “unfortunate” that they “are trying to disrupt our democracy because they don’t like the demographics of our voters.” https://nbcnews.to/2PnnHF9 

So you're telling me the army of reporters who feverishly advanced every conceivable conspiracy theory of Russian election meddling in 2016

- without proof of a single fraudulent vote

- see nothing wrong with thousands & thousands of votes popping up from nowhere in AZ, FL, GA?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So you're telling me the army of reporters who feverishly advanced every conceivable conspiracy theory of Russian election meddling in 2016

- without proof of a single fraudulent vote

- see nothing wrong with thousands & thousands of votes popping up from nowhere in AZ, FL, GA?

You racist son of a b***. You just don't like the demographics of our voters. How dare you question this system. They have the right to vote for whoever we said they voted for, however many times we said they did, and all this without showing ID. This is the standard that you must except of else you are a racist bigot of the highest order. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/4/2018 at 10:21 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Pete should know better considering his father, NYPD, died on 9/11. 

Then again, he gave Ariana Grande his father's badge when they first started dating so Pete's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Giving the kid credit, he apologized.  AND, shockingly, this was a funny SNL segment:  

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Giving the kid credit, he apologized.  AND, shockingly, this was a funny SNL segment:  

This from the Daily Beast article is just an out and out lie. Dan Crenshaw said that while he didn't think PD comments were appropriate he wasn't offended by them because it was his choice whether to be offended or not.

For the past week, Lieutenant Commander Dan Crenshaw, who was elected on Tuesday as a Republican representative from Texas’ 2nd congressional district, has repeatedly appeared on Fox News to express how offended he was by a throwaway joke Pete Davidson made on last week’s Saturday Night Live.

• Sad 1

EATING their own! Lefties RIP Chuck Todd for quoting Cory Gardner’s CONFIRMED FACT about voter fraud in FL

chuck-todd-pensive.jpg

INFURIATING! Kat Timpf ‘chewed out, abused, run out of establishment’ and you’ll never guess WHY (ok, you might)

Imagine the shrieking if Conservatives started harassing well-known Leftist media types and Democrats in public – they’d accuse them of being domestic terrorists.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Is that what all the nonsense I've been hearing is about?

I hear Todd interviewed at least twice a week here on the morning radio.  He hates Trump.  Clearly.  And Republicans.  He's not a moderate - he leans left.  Now, because he's quoting someone on something that's a matter of public record as adjudicated in court, he's a Republican shill?  :lol: 

The left is truly unhinged.  What happens when they run out of leftists to ostracize?  

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

This just in from Talcum X:

DrsjdaqU4AAF0_a.jpg

Guy was probably saying hi Hitler too (sic). Kinda like, "Yo what's up Caesar.

Also reminded me of this in February during the Winter Olympics.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/both-have-crosses-so-norwegian-flag-mistaken-for-confederate-flag/

Rebecca Morris wanted to know why somebody was flying a Confederate flag in her Greenwood neighborhood. It wasnât a Confederate flag; it was a Norwegian flag.  (Steve Ringman/The Seattle Times)

Remember, the only good Republican as a submissive Republican

2daa7bf49f707e89b48fc5f0f2a55939_bigger.Tom BevanVerified account @TomBevanRCP
FollowFollow @TomBevanRCP

Everyone (media, Dems, GOP) heaping praise - rightly, IMO - on McSally for graceful concession to Sinema.

So where's the criticism of Stacey Abrams, who's behind by roughly the same % in GA, but won't concede and is instead filing lawsuits?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not even trying anymore to hide it.

So despite the fact that Georgia has had a Republican Governor for the past 16 years, we are supposed to accept this Left/media/dem fantasy that there is no way Ms Abrams could have lost without fraud and racism.

Lord protect me from such stupidity.

• Like (+1) 1