The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now THIS is trolling...

:lol: I'm sure Mitt LOVES this. 

That is !@#$ing hilarious.

Now I'm looking forward to 2020, when Trump tweets a congratulations to Hillary on her presidential campaign announcement, and expresses the hope he can get by Bernie Sanders.

• Haha (+1) 1

DWbI2Y2VoAAsxEB.jpg:large

Chuck Ross @ChuckRossDC 8h8 hours ago
I like the implication in the tweet and then the CNN reporter's retweet, which is that politicians have some sort of obligation to appear at the CNN town hall.

Sort of like how Acosta thinks he's entitled to all the press briefing questions.

2htn9cjryqt0bkcb5bl5_bigger.jpegInstapundit.com‏ @instapundit

FollowFollow @instapundit
Weird how the press isn't investing Steve Scalise's views on gun policy with Absolute Moral Authority.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! 

this is like knocking on the hotel door of the visiting team at 3 in the morning to disturb their sleep

i always thought the pros didn't come back to their rooms until 6"30 am

if the government calculated the value of the expenditures it was more than quadrupled easily over what we call "normal life"

so if the government estimated $300 in PA it was really $20 spent

What a complete POS this president is.

President Trump on Thursday said he’s “thinking” about pulling Immigration and Customs Enforcement out of California in retaliation for the state’s lack of support on his position on sanctuary cities and for the state being “no help” in targeting the MS-13 gang. “I mean, frankly, if I wanted to pull our people out of California, you would have a crime mess like you’ve never seen in California,” he said. “They're doing a lousy management job, they have the highest taxes in the nation and they don't know what's happening out there.” He also said that if he took ICE forces out of California, “in two months they'd be begging for us to come back, they would be begging. And you know what, I’m thinking about doing it."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-threatens-to-pull-ice-from-california-to-teach-state-a-lesson

On 2/20/2018 at 7:47 AM, Nanker said:

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! 

Obviously the Russians hacked Hillary's travel schedule and knew she wasn't going to campaign in those states after a certain date so they focused their meddling in areas where it was needed more. 

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Obviously the Russians hacked Hillary's tavel schedule and knew she wasn't going to campaign in those states after a certain date so they focused their meddling in areas where it was needed more. 

Yeah, that does seem to be about $3k more than Clinton's campaign spentin those states. :lol:

syJKMaJP_bigger.jpegWPLG Local 10 NewsVerified account @WPLGLocal10

FollowFollow @WPLGLocal10
Coral Springs police officers -- and not Broward Sheriff's Office deputies -- were the first ones to try to help save students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School http://bit.ly/2olmuPb?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=wplg10 …

WHAT ?

l9PSFLJb_bigger.jpgNBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews

FollowFollow @NBCNews
NEW: Broward sheriff: School resource deputy arrived outside building during Parkland shooting but "never went in" to engage shooter and "remained outside for upwards of 4 minutes."

Did Israel know about this when he was lecturing America yesterday about gun control?

dana.jpeg

Incompetence at every level of this guy’s department but CNN got their show trial to take it out on people who had zero to do with it.

Edited by B-Man