The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Even bigger than that.  Have you seen what's happening on the large southern continent of Tau Ceti VII?

Of course you haven't!  This is galactic in scope, and they're using the memo to distract you from what's really happening.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

It's like a red pill for the galaxy!

Edited by OJABBA

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Even bigger than that.  Have you seen what's happening on the large southern continent of Tau Ceti VII?

That place is a shithole anyhow. That's why we need a Dyson Sphere to keep them out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Your Sunday Clarice..........................

The ´Constitutional Crisis´ the Fourth Estate Birthed
American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

Original Article

As the “Russian Collusion” story disintegrates, it takes with it any reason to rely on the Fourth Estate, which in large part assisted in Obama administration wrongdoing. It has proven to be a handmaiden of those who concocted a big lie to bring down a political opponent.

Much more at the link:

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Your Sunday Clarice..........................

The ´Constitutional Crisis´ the Fourth Estate Birthed
American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

Original Article

As the “Russian Collusion” story disintegrates, it takes with it any reason to rely on the Fourth Estate, which in large part assisted in Obama administration wrongdoing. It has proven to be a handmaiden of those who concocted a big lie to bring down a political opponent.

Much more at the link:

From your link:

In March of 2007, a very libertarian sort of Congressman announced that he was “deeply troubled” by what he called “abuses of authority” by the FBI in acquiring personal information on U.S. citizens. Over the years, he urged various restrictions on the ability of the executive branch to get information on Americans’ phone calls. In order “to protect privacy and increase transparency” he sought in various ways to reform the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court -- the very court that approved the electronic surveillance of a Trump associate for reasons that are still not entirely clear.

Way ahead of the news, he specifically introduced the “Ending Secret Law Act” which according to a press release from his office, “would require the Attorney General to declassify significant Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) opinions, allowing Americans to know how the Court has interpreted” its legal authorities.

He said that his legislation “will help ensure we have true checks and balances when it comes to the judges who are given the responsibility of overseeing our most sensitive intelligence gathering and national security programs.”

His name is Adam Schiff, and he is now the ranking member on House Intelligence. But oddly he doesn’t seem to want to take credit for his early concern for civil liberties.

Some on the left are continuing this line. Others, predictably, have changed their tune now that it’s been released: now, it’s a nothingburger.

It isn’t.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/02/the_constitutional_crisis_the_fourth_estate_birthed.html#ixzz569uroBLf
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I can't state it enough times. Brennan is a traitor to this country of the highest order. When it's revealed what he's done to endanger this country, let alone what he's done to the men and women who enlisted to protect this country, people will be demanding we bring back the guillotines in the street.

Yet NBC hires him. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I can't state it enough times. Brennan is a traitor to this country of the highest order. When it's revealed what he's done to endanger this country, let alone what he's done to the men and women who enlisted to protect this country, people will be demanding we bring back the guillotines in the street.

Yet NBC hires him. 

Matt Lauer and Meghan Kelly....

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet NBC hires him. 

Need to start planting stories that he once asked a woman out to dinner more than twice, and get him black-balled.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/29/2018 at 11:57 PM, DC Tom said:

I can sympathize.  I often wonder if I'm too hard on Deranged Rhino, just because every time Tiberius posts something stupid and I point it out, I feel like "Oh, I've gotta, like, say something bad about DR now..."  I think it leads to a sense of false equivalency, and I regret my role in that.  I hope PPP can forgive me.

If anything, I think you're too lenient with tiber/gator. At least DR backs up his story with facts.

15 hours ago, westside said:

If anything, I think you're too lenient with tiber/gator. At least DR backs up his story with facts.

DR is pretty good on here with that, enough to get everyone ticked off once is awhile depending on the content

One of the FUNNIEST stories going around Twitter right now HAS to be about billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong purchasing the Los Angeles Time and the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Literally, every liberal media personality in Los Angeles (so about 99 percent of them) are FREAKING out. You know why? Because their soon-to-be new owner has been seen with President Donald Trump and *GASP* there COULD be a possibility that he supports the president.

If you look at who all the freak out is coming from, it’s from mainstream media reporters at places like the LA Times, POLITICO and Slate.

LATIMES owner to sell paper...

MICHAEL WALSH: Tear Down That Wall . . . of Silence. 

“From the moment it dawned on Hillary Clinton, late on election night, that she had managed to blow a fixed fight, and that there would, therefore, be hell to pay, the Democrat-Deep State-Media Complex suddenly had to conceal their own malfeasance by doing what the Left does best — projecting its own sins onto others.”

Read the whole thing.

Why is the Porter resignation a big scandal, asks Andrew Klavan? “Because Democrats and their news media are pumping it up to distract the public from the truly enormous scandal of the Obama administration’s apparent illegal spying on the Trump campaign and its apparent scuttling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.”

JOURNALISM: CNN Hires Comey Fanboy To Defend FBI.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1