The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 2/22/2018 at 7:58 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

They've been doing it so long by now, they don't know any other way.

how did people get brainwashed into thinking the NYT and Cronkite weren't peddling rabid yellow journalism???

Trump deserves credit.  He did two things yesterday that impressed me.  He actually challenged the power of the NRA, suprising.  And, he nailed the Sessions/Mr. Magoo comparison.  It's the first time Trump has made me laugh since he said, "I love the poorly educated."

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Trump deserves credit.  He did two things yesterday that impressed me.  He actually challenged the power of the NRA, suprising.  And, he nailed the Sessions/Mr. Magoo comparison.  It's the first time Trump has made me laugh since he said, "I love the poorly educated."

I have no clue what Trump really believes outside of what a real estate tycoon would consider ad hoc mixtures of common sense and blarney

28 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

That sums it up very well. :lol:

I was a big fan of Spy Magazine in the late 80s and The Donald was the main actor for this era.

It's been an amusing ride.  A few friends in business school kept a copy of Art of the Deal in front of them for every lecture....

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

My fiance and I lolllllllllllllled pretty damn hard at the Magoo thing last night, too :lol:

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

My fiance and I lolllllllllllllled pretty damn hard at the Magoo thing last night, too :lol:

The only thing that would have impressed me more is if Trump compared Sessions to Senator Howell Tankerbell from Mr. Show.

tank3.jpg

sesh.png

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, garybusey said:

This one is pretty scary

b0b6930c6ed6ba8c0e116e4df415863a

23 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

The only thing that would have impressed me more is if Trump compared Sessions to Senator Howell Tankerbell from Mr. Show.

tank3.jpg

sesh.png

hitlarymeme.jpg

Just now, DC Tom said:

Yes, in this particular example Hillary Clinton and Hitler are exactly the same, since neither spoke the quote attributed to them.

Don't ruin the fun!  

I simply googled Clinton Hitler trying to kill this thread w godwin

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Don't ruin the fun!  

I simply googled Clinton Hitler trying to kill this thread w godwin

That's not how you godwin a thread, dumbass.  

You know who else couldn't godwin a discussion?  Hitler!

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trump says maybe US will have a president for life someday

the crap that flies from his empty head.  

Well, when someone is in a lot of trouble they blather. He's relatively safe as long as Republicans have enough votes to block impeachment, which they do and should have for as long as he is president. But if he isn't president anymore he could face all kinds of legal problems. This is why dictators can't give up power, they have too many crimes to answer for.