The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Journalism 2018

DVwubiOUQAASrxj.jpg

David Burge @iowahawkblog 4m4 minutes ago

Reporter 1: this dog **** is delicious, try some

Reporter 2: mmm tasty, gimme seconds pls

Headlines next day: Dog **** Eating Trend Sweeps Planet

I see zero evidence that the North Korean "charm offensive" has been "successful" on anyone who doesn't work for a media outlet
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

After shooting them their full auto ARGlock47s

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

With an underslung chain saw and laser Corgi sights.

But at least we're free.....

PS.... I gotta get me one of these! Haven't got the slightest idea what it would be, but sounds sorta redneckie!

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have to admit I've been pretty surprised to see so many people on the left extolling the virtues of North Korea.

In fairness, I suspect they're just trying to bait Trump into tweeting something stupid in response, but it appears Trump's handlers have convinced them he doesn't need to do anything because they are embarrassing themselves at epic levels.

DV8zx8QU8AIWw3t.jpg

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I have to admit I've been pretty surprised to see so many people on the left extolling the virtues of North Korea.

In fairness, I suspect they're just trying to bait Trump into tweeting something stupid in response, but it appears Trump's handlers have convinced them he doesn't need to do anything because they are embarrassing themselves at epic levels.

DV8zx8QU8AIWw3t.jpg

Jesus...seriously?  The whole country's practically a prison state.  And Communist countries have routinely inflated measures of health care, poverty, and homelessness simply by redefining it.  

And how many people, per capita, get blown apart by anti-aircraft guns at the whim of the executive.  Now compare this to US numbers.  

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus...seriously?  The whole country's practically a prison state.  And Communist countries have routinely inflated measures of health care, poverty, and homelessness simply by redefining it.  

And how many people, per capita, get blown apart by anti-aircraft guns at the whim of the executive.  Now compare this to US numbers.  

Yes, he's not homeless, he's got a cardboard box! We've saved the life of everyone with a serious hangnail! Also, we still have birds.

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You truly are an ass. If you don't know this, and if you are actually an American citizen, you are depicting your president as the B word of a child dictator and mass murderer. Nice, prissy boy.

Interesting take.

I see a figure skating relationship as much more co-dependent than sadomasochistic.

Edited by garybusey