The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

On 3/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I liked the Kushner joke... 

"We were late tonight because Jared could not get through security"

As Gator would say: "SEE, this proves there is something there ! The noose is tightening". . . . . LOL 

?

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What would have to happen here, in the United States, for our government to have a President for Life?

Other nations have/have had such leadership.

What sorts of events usually occurred in those nations prior to someone holding that title?

Do you think it is possible for those sorts of events to happen in the United States?

Why or why not?

We did with FDR He won 4 terms. He would have won a fifth in 48 if he had lived that long.  Hence the 22nd Amendment.

Edited by Wacka

46 minutes ago, Wacka said:

We did with FDR He won 4 terms. He would have won a fifth in 48 if he had lived that long.  Hence the 22nd Amendment.

Yeah , which the dems whined about in 2016, because (you know) Obama would have won a 3rd term easy ?

which is (you know) like having a President for life ?

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many dead girls do you have in your office today, Joe?

Are there two bigger idiots on TV these days.

Holy sh!t these two are braindead, hateful people.

All there blind hate cause Trump didn't pay any attention to them at his golf course or something like that? 

Go on YouTube and it's a new hateful thing every day from Schmoe and bloody face.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many dead girls do you have in your office today, Joe?

Ummmmmm, in what alternate universe does that sentiment even begin to appear reasonable?

No guarantees that talks will be fruitful, though the speculation that a deal is already imminent is plausible, but this is the 1st that NK has even hinted at getting rid of their nukes as  truly negotiable.  That in itself is a great development.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

This is the NYT executive editor (#2 in charge of news content): 

It’s easy to look at what’s happening in Washington DC and despair. That’s why I carry a little plastic Obama doll in my purse. I pull him out every now and then to remind myself that the United States had a progressive, African American president until very recently. Some people find this strange, but you have to take comfort where you can find it in Donald Trump’s America.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/07/primaries-democratic-wave-2020

Lying in politics is like tackling in football

spock?  Spock vomits on your beta posts here.

Kyle Kashuv SHUTS DOWN critics who think he’s a ‘Fox News puppet’

Now that conservative student and Second Amendment advocate Kyle Kashuv has been thrown into the conservative spotlight, people seem to think he’s a “Fox News puppet.” Kashuv wanted to make sure people knew exactly how he stepped into the spotlight.

For those saying I'm a @FoxNews puppet, here is the story of how I got involved.

I heard my fellow students were going down to the state capital in Tallahassee to push gun control. I felt someone needed to rep the #2A in its fullest meaning. No one else was willing so I......made the trip down. While I was there, I walker over to every reporter and asked if they had an interest in covering my different perspective. Everyone of them declined. One reporter from a different outlet said that she'll give me a number for a host at fox as long as I...
... don't tell anyone she gave it to me. I called and was booked on an hour later.

This happened on the 25th. No one was pushing me. I WANTED to do it. This was my call and I standby it.

ASK YOURSELF .....WHY ?
why would no reporter want to talk with a Parkside survivor ?

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

looks like a bug in your bot program there comrade_33     lol

Trump giving a campaign speech in Pennsylvania , and again going off on CNN, MSNBC and the rest.

Sure.............most of it is horse-sh*t, but I tell you why people like it............Because the networks and newsrooms are in the tank, and Americans are tired of being lied to.

One of the examples he gave was the perfect illustration , how they had taken his off-handed remark about China and tried to make it sound like he was trying to be

"President for Life".......everyone who heard him knew what he meant......................and I am sure the media did too, but they still went ahead and tried to 

and change the narrative to make him look bad..................and some lemmings on this board lapped it up.

Until they get back to the quaint old tradition of reporting the news,............................The media deserves every criticism they get.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Until they get back to the quaint old tradition of reporting the news,............................The media deserves every criticism they get.

On the way home from work, I listen to the SiriusXM channel POTUS. They have a show called 'The Press Pool' on in the afternoon. Largely it's not a bad show, but on Fridays they do a reporter's roundtable around 5pm. It is absolutely amazing how arrogant and entitled those reporters are.

When the press cries about Trump's criticism of their bullSchiff is an attack on the 1st Amendment freedom of the press, they actually believe it. Those morons think they're infallible and above reproach, because they're the 4th estate. Journalists have died, so they're all goddamned heroes - how dare anyone question them!