So when will Brady slow down

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brady will retire then run for president for the GOP. Once elected , He will make an executive order that the Bills will never make the playoffs ever again.

sort of like making a law that the sun rises in the east. it's gonna weather you write a law or not, and the bills don't need brady's help to stay out of the playoffs

He is training harder than ever before, no hammy tweek upon return like Marcel, and is in the best shape of his life. I honestly think if he keep his fire he may make it to 45. Hope not. It will be very weird when he is gone just like with Marino. Although I do realize a wall can be hit at any time when someone is older.

He is training harder than ever before, no hammy tweek upon return like Marcel, and is in the best shape of his life. I honestly think if he keep his fire he may make it to 45. Hope not. It will be very weird when he is gone just like with Marino. Although I do realize a wall can be hit at any time when someone is older.

right, unlike Marcel Dareus, Brady is a consummate pro who practices continual self improvement. clearly it's part of the culture with the pats

When someone breaks his leg. Never underestimate the power of jealousy.

But they did stop this guy from buying the Bills and moving them to Toronto:

BFLoBillsNeverAgainEO.jpg

Oh... And to poster above, too late! :-(

he doesn't know where they are moving to, he didn't read it

His deep ball this year was pretty damn good, but it was weaker the previous two years..

i've never seen a guy lob a ball to a spot and have a receiver come down with it more than *marsha. His deep ball sucks, has since Moss. He threw some terrible balls in the superbowl but he had so damn many attempts he came through.

I was thinking to myself, its happening again as I turned off the TV last night. I knew he would bringthe Pats back and in a strange way it was satisfying to see it happen to a team besides the Bills. That is about as painful it gets for Falcons fans. We are kind of numb to it, but at least it explains why we have been out of the playoffs all of these years. We have to face him twice each year.

I really believe once Brady retires, our division will be normal again with other teams winning in alternating years. I've said my peace someday the frustration will end. Remember both Cleveland and Chicago finally ended the curses.