Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

I guess this fits here. But that's to that boy wonder. Aka retard (and George, retard isn't an acronym. I'm literally saying you're a retard). Anyway. Trump is Holic

Head oompa loompa in charge..

When all you have left to argue with is name-calling and insults you've lost.

I've already made my point and moved on so this will be my last reply to you on this subject. Please keep posting your nonsense. Every post you make on this subject drives my point home even further.

Because the minority of voters are idiots w/a sliver of a majority in a few states being ungrateful idiots. Just look how phucked up people's lives are. They wanted a protest vote, blow it all up types. You see them in your line of work, people who didn't save their whole life and then think they have something coming to them when they hit 56.

Wow, I remember when you were the cheerful anarchist, a big fan of chaos (with double smileys on all your posts).

You got your wish, you should be enjoying this show more than anyone! :lol::lol:

How many times do you want me to define what Hillary meant when she called them a "basket of deplorables."

Just admit, butt hurt people, butt hurt by the establishment, voted in a anti-establishment dangerous demagogue.

Just own it, it was the wrong choice. Polish the turd all you want because he's not the "evil b*tch"... But please, own the turd. We as Americans plucked up.

I'm sorry....would that be your attempt to 'polish the turd'? :nana::nana::oops::oops::lol::lol:

Edited by KD in CA

When all you have left to argue with is name-calling and insults you've lost.

I've already made my point and moved on so this will be my last reply to you on this subject. Please keep posting your nonsense. Every post you make on this subject drives my point home even further.

you hadnp point. Your butt was hurt because I used the letter n. Go back to your browns board

You have my address which you requested. If youd like send me a letter with all of your frustration. I'll be sure to respond if you include a self addressed envelope.

Or just call me in about 15 minutes. I have an hour drive to Durham. Too late. Missed your chance. ßorry not sorry boy George

Edited by Boyst62

just bc the don isnt racist doesnt mean he doesnt have mental/emotional problems

i dont see how anyone can say he DOESNT have emotional problems. hes like a festering pile of overcompensating hubris wounds. ppl with lots of money are often like that and hes sort of the poster child for it

not even joking when i say its quite possible he suffers a breakdown soon. the reality of the job has to be weighing on him more and more heavily each day. i dont think he has the constitution for it and hes going to crack soon. we will probably never actually see it, but suddenly he will just be a lot less visible for a stretch. at least i hope thats the only evidence and not something like, oh idk, starting a war somewhere

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/psychiatrists-debate-weighing-in-on-trumps-mental-health/

:lol::lol:

"...In response to these efforts, Allen Frances, an emeritus psychiatrist at Duke University School of Medicine who helped write the standard manual on psychiatric disorders, wrote a separate letter to the Times denouncing attempts to diagnose the president as mentally ill. He explains that Trump lacks the “distress and impairment required to diagnose a mental illness,” adding that bad behavior and mental illness are not synonymous. “Psychiatric name-calling is a misguided way of countering Mr. Trump’s attack on democracy,” Frances wrote. Nevertheless, “he can, and should, be appropriately denounced for his ignorance, incompetence, impulsivity and pursuit of dictatorial powers.”..."

post-1877-0-89010300-1487210508_thumb.jpg

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/psychiatrists-debate-weighing-in-on-trumps-mental-health/

:lol::lol:

"...In response to these efforts, Allen Frances, an emeritus psychiatrist at Duke University School of Medicine who helped write the standard manual on psychiatric disorders, wrote a separate letter to the Times denouncing attempts to diagnose the president as mentally ill. He explains that Trump lacks the “distress and impairment required to diagnose a mental illness,” adding that bad behavior and mental illness are not synonymous. “Psychiatric name-calling is a misguided way of countering Mr. Trump’s attack on democracy,” Frances wrote. Nevertheless, “he can, and should, be appropriately denounced for his ignorance, incompetence, impulsivity and pursuit of dictatorial powers.”..."

attachicon.gifAliens.jpg

lol!!!

• 4 years later...

"Stream of consciousness" doesn't begin to describe this. WTF?

https://hughhewitt.com/former-president-trump-on-boris-johnsons-woes-sidney-powells-dough-and-more/

HH: Let me ask you about Sidney Powell. The Washington Post yesterday reported that she raised more than $14 million on the election litigation. Did you know about that?

DJT: No, she was, she didn’t work for me. She was a lawyer that was representing General Flynn and some others, and she never officially, now she was on our side from the standpoint, I guess, you know, from the standpoint of what she was doing, but she didn’t work for me as per se. She worked for General Flynn and others. And I disagree with some of the things that she’s doing, and some of the statements that she made, as you know.

HH: Yes.

DJT: But I didn’t see the story, no.

HH: Okay. Last night at a Christmas party book party that Keith Krach, who worked for you at State Department, gave for Stan McChrystal. A fellow named Len Khodorkovsky, who I know very well, he worked for you at State, loves you, came up to me and said, we were talking and I said I’m going to interview the president tomorrow. He said tell him not only is he the best president ever for Israel, he’s the best president for Christmas. He saved Christmas. What do you think about that?

DJT: Well, he’s a good man. It’s true, though. You know, when I was running, 2016, Christmas was like you couldn’t say the word. I said the word. And I said we’re going to bring back Christmas, and we’re going to be saying Christmas. And you know, department stores weren’t using it in ads, little things like they’d show snow, and they’d show a red wall, but they wouldn’t say Merry Christmas. And I think we brought it all the way back. And we can do it with other things. I look at what’s happening, and you know, this whole female athlete thing is a very big deal, too. I see that a record, a swimming record was broken by 18 seconds, another one was broken by 38 seconds, okay? You know what 38 seconds is, right?

HH: Yeah.

DJT: And we have to bring back the female athlete. This is just crazy what’s going on. These records, you know, one record held up for many, many years, and if they break it by one-eighth of a second, that’s a lot. You don’t break it by like 36 seconds and 18 seconds. It’s ridiculous what’s going one.

HH: Only Bob Beaman in the long jump, if you remember that.

DJT: That’s right.

HH: Bob Beaman shattered. That was a big one.

DJT: Yeah, he’s about it.

HH: Yeah.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

What sort of an IDIOT would bump this thread a day after Hilary read her acceptance speech like it was the Night Before Christmas? 🙄

There's a part of me that felt sad for her because she doesn't have an appreciation for how sad it makes her look.  2016 was six years ago!  

I have a question though - who cares if Trump and/or Clinton are wealthy, mentally ill elderly people besides CNN and Fox News?  They aren't in office. 

We should be collectively concerned about the one who may just very well be - the one in office.   

I have a sneaking suspicion we're in for an awful Trump v. Clinton redux if the parties have it their way.  I'd rather both of them just keep to their softball interviews.