Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

With such an upside down election. You can't just blow it off as a Cali thing that bumped the popular.

We can't just blow it off because that's exactly what happened?

It's only "upside down" because so many democrats are freaking out right now. You know already that most of us here who voted for Trump only voted that way because we were voting against Hillary. Dems & libs won't ever turn things around until they're honest with themselves about why Trump won. The rest of the nation is in the process of moving on from the election and getting on with their lives.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/317946-trump-defends-claims-of-widespread-voter-fraud

What is the danger here with his denial that he did not achieve a mandate?

Seriously, are we really setting sail for dangerous waters, social upheaval if he continues to NOT acknowledge that the majority of people disagree with him. I have no problem with him winning and governing, but he has to acknowledge the no mandate thing (tack). I ask the question, can this last 4 years with him beating windward? When does "vessel Trump" end up "in irons?" Does he know enough to tack? Or are we headed for the rocks?

You have no problem with him winning and governing? What a crock of ****!! You have a huge problem with him winning and governing!!!! Go on and tell me all about these high morals you claim to have. Is lying a part of your morality? give me a f'n break!!!

From Politico.......................not really surprising, except for those here who cling to "Trump's numbers are low"

Donald Trump might be more popular than you think

Once again, there's evidence suggesting traditional polls aren't accurately measuring support for the president and his policies.

By Steven Shepard

Edited by B-Man

You have no problem with him winning and governing? What a crock of ****!! You have a huge problem with him winning and governing!!!! Go on and tell me all about these high morals you claim to have. Is lying a part of your morality? give me a f'n break!!!

I am sorry you feel this way Westside.

"When people want to win they will go to desperate extremes. However, anyone that has already won in life has come to the conclusion that there is no game. There is nothing but learning in this life and it is the only thing we take with us to the grave is knowledge. If you only understood that concept then your heart wouldnt break so bad. Jealousy or revenge wouldnt be your ambition. Stepping on others to raise yourself up wouldnt be a goal. Competition would be left on the playing field, and your freedom from what other people think about you would light the pathway out of hell."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

yes but it sounds sincere, that howards not trying to tear down don bc he has different political views, but that he knows him as a quasi-peer and thus sees him as more the emotionally frail human he is than a big impressive celeb

the blunt public openness is surprising considering their prior relationship. of course howard is bluntness and bluntness is ratings, but this feels real and at least partially beyond that

i used to feel great compassion for some of these ppl trapped in their delusions evolved from money attachments. they can be highly lost ppl, and don really does seem like that to me. not all bad but pretty desperate emotionally

Howard loves Hillary to the point of obsession. Every election he has come out and flatly stated whom he supports until this one. He left it ambiguous. Though, listening to him you could tell he was pro Hillary. But he is pro gun right sand national carry. Knows roe v wade isn't going away. Doesn't fear for our safety with Russia. Supports the Muslim ban...

So, yeah, he simply thinks don would have been happier in life not taking this responsibility. If you listen in context to the entire show and history you'd get that

Politically Howard knows a lot. But he is in his NYC upper life vacuum.

Howard Stern sucks and hasn't been relevant in 15+ years...

who's Howard stern? I'm kelly Clarkson

those polls pre election were balls on, eh?

Forget partisan hacks.

Yes they were. Balls on. Nate Silver gave Trump a 1 in 5 chance. 20% isn't really bad odds seeing he found away to tap in the Deplorable lack of a moral compass, petty protest vote because she was a nasty b*tch, behind the Blue Firewall with a razor thin electoral path.

That's... What nobody got right. He chucked a Hail Mary and found the a reciever on the tip!

1 in 5, 1 in 4... Can I play lottery with those odds!

And a beautifully executed "Hawthorne effect" because people were watching their deplorable behavior... Didn't tip their voting hand, petty emotion in the booth overcame them, just like it does w/Double Down Donny's temperament.

Yes, some of the polls have to own it.