Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

Forget partisan hacks.

Yes they were. Balls on. Nate Silver gave Trump a 1 in 5 chance. 20% isn't really bad odds seeing he found away to tap in the Deplorable lack of a moral compass, petty protest vote because she was a nasty b*tch, behind the Blue Firewall with a razor thin electoral path.

That's... What nobody got right. He chucked a Hail Mary and found the a reciever on the tip!

1 in 5, 1 in 4... Can I play lottery with those odds!

And a beautifully executed "Hawthorne effect" because people were watching their deplorable behavior... Didn't tip their voting hand, petty emotion in the booth overcame them, just like it does w/Double Down Donny's temperament.

Yes, some of the polls have to own it.

I'll take The Left STILL Doesn't Know Why We Have a President Trump and Not a President Clinton The Second for $800 please Alex.

I'll take The Left STILL Doesn't Know Why We Have a President Trump and Not a President Clinton The Second for $800 please Alex.

No. Trump has no moral foundation. Perfect fit for the deplorable. I am not the idiot that voted for Obama in 2008 & 2012 and voted for Trump. The two are night and day.

Realpolitik (from German: real "realistic", "practical", or "actual"; and Politik "politics", German pronunciation: [ʁeˈaːlpoliˌtɪk]) is politics or diplomacy based primarily on considerations of given circumstances and factors, rather than explicit ideological notions or moral and ethical premises.

No. Trump has no moral foundation. Perfect fit for the deplorable. I am not the idiot that voted for Obama in 2008 & 2012 and voted for Trump. The two are night and day.

So you're saying that we have a President Trump because he has no moral foundation and was voted in by deplorables?

It's **** like that coming from the mouths of the elites west of the I-5 and east of I-95 that caused Hillary to lose.

So you're saying that we have a President Trump because he has no moral foundation and was voted in by deplorables?

It's **** like that coming from the mouths of the elites west of the I-5 and east of I-95 that caused Hillary to lose.

Keep blaming others. "...Caused Hilly to lose." She won Cali & NorthEast by landslide.

The weak foundation is smack dab right where people full of themselves think it is the strongest. It is muted by jealousy and hate.

Yes. Ironic isn't it.

Keep blaming others. "...Caused Hilly to lose." She won Cali & NorthEast by landslide.

The weak foundation is smack dab right where people full of themselves think it is the strongest. It is muted by jealousy and hate.

Yes. Ironic isn't it.

And Cali and the Northeast are all that matters, clearly... :rolleyes:

Yes. Ironic isn't it.

She won CA and the NE by a landslide. But why did she lose the election?

She won CA and the NE by a landslide. But why did she lose the election?

Because the minority of voters are idiots w/a sliver of a majority in a few states being ungrateful idiots. Just look how phucked up people's lives are. They wanted a protest vote, blow it all up types. You see them in your line of work, people who didn't save their whole life and then think they have something coming to them when they hit 56.

How many times do you want me to define what Hillary meant when she called them a "basket of deplorables."

Just admit, butt hurt people, butt hurt by the establishment, voted in a anti-establishment dangerous demagogue.

Just own it, it was the wrong choice. Polish the turd all you want because he's not the "evil b*tch"... But please, own the turd. We as Americans plucked up.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Because the minority of voters are idiots w/a sliver of a majority in a few states being ungrateful idiots. Just look how phucked up people's lives are. They wanted a protest vote, blow it all up types. You see them in your line of work, people who didn't save their whole life and then think they have something coming to them when they hit 56.

How many times do you want me to define what Hillary meant when she called them a "basket of deplorables."

Just admit, butt hurt people, butt hurt by the establishment, voted in a anti-establishment dangerous demagogue.

Just own it, it was the wrong choice. Polish the turd all you want because he's not the "evil b*tch"... But please, own the turd. We as Americans plucked up.

I think Mr Butt Hurt needs to look in the mirror. :rolleyes:

Folks are deplorable for using their votes to demonstrate how unsatisfied they are with their government?

How does that make sense in that wacky brain of yours?

I think Mr Butt Hurt needs to look in the mirror. :rolleyes:

I am Not butt hurt, just scared for the country. If Trump would just tone the rhetoric down... I am scared what the ones that are butt hurt will do. Butt hurt people get desperate. I am a lover, not a fighter! ;-)

Folks are deplorable for using their votes to demonstrate how unsatisfied they are with their government?

I get your point. No. They are deplorable because they may know this is exactly what our founders warned us against.

And... If they don't know and are really that ignorant, then I am sorry for the slight.

I am Not butt hurt, just scared for the country. If Trump would just tone the rhetoric down... I am scared what the ones that are butt hurt will do. Butt hurt people get desperate. I am a lover, not a fighter! ;-)

I get your point. No. They are deplorable because they may know this is exactly what our founders warned us against.

And... If they don't know and are really that ignorant, then I am sorry for the slight.

What does this even mean?

Our founders meant for the system to prevent madmen from doing damage as the executive. You dunce.

Why do e have president Trump? Tell us!

And now he government is allowing coal companies to pollute rivers and streams more! Nice job!