Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

I have a question though - who cares if Trump and/or Clinton are wealthy, mentally ill elderly people besides CNN and Fox News?  They aren't in office. 

Well, the only "news" buried in this rambling transcript is this: Trump is considering running again in 24. Not that that should surprise anyone.

Yes, Hillary's sad old lady reading what could have been was pretty cringe-worthy. Even more cringe-worthy would be if she said she was considering running again ...

31 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, the only "news" buried in this rambling transcript is this: Trump is considering running again in 24. Not that that should surprise anyone.

Yes, Hillary's sad old lady reading what could have been was pretty cringe-worthy. Even more cringe-worthy would be if she said she was considering running again ...

That’s where we differ…among so many other things. Hilary can run as many times as she wants. I’m not going to stop her. And so can Trump…just don’t vote for him if it makes you cringe. I’m assuming however that you’re not voting in the Republican Primary.

38 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No that wouldn't be more cringe-worthy.  Depending on how she said it, in the context of her acceptance speech redo, it might have been good.