Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

In the liberal bastion of psychology, everyone is mentally ill.

Except the gender-fluid. They're the only sane ones.

i fundamentally believe that you have to be a narcissist to run for President.

I've argued that.

You do not, however, have to be a pathological narcissist.

i fundamentally believe that you have to be a narcissist to run for President.

Totally agree, but you are also doing what is becoming the dominant Conservative trait in arguments all across the police landscape, using false equivalency. There are degrees in everything, that does not make it all equal . Trump is enormously narcissistic

Man, I haven't seen a meltdown like this in years.

It's epic. Absolutely epic. You're all melting down on FB and Twitter and message boards and it is an absolutely beautiful sight to behold.

Thanks, leftists. I knew you wouldn't let us down. :lol:

Oh, I thought we were having fun

Totally agree, but you are also doing what is becoming the dominant Conservative trait in arguments all across the police landscape, using false equivalency. There are degrees in everything, that does not make it all equal . Trump is enormously narcissistic

And?

I'll complain when I see it be a detriment to the country. Not before.

Just throwing more at the wall and seeing what sticks. The pissed off people that can't believe that Hillary lost.

I find it funny to see how they just keep throwing haymakers hoping something lands.

Edited by mead107

And?

I'll complain when I see it be a detriment to the country. Not before.

I do hope the country is stronger than the office of prez and we get by unharmed too much. But a trade war would be horrible, a wall a waste, the hiring freeze hurt the VA and now this ban on immigrants is so stupid that only radical islamists and Trump supporters are happy about it. But you wait, ok

I do hope the country is stronger than the office of prez and we get by unharmed too much. But a trade war would be horrible, a wall a waste, the hiring freeze hurt the VA and now this ban on immigrants is so stupid that only radical islamists and Trump supporters are happy about it. But you wait, ok

I guess you don't get it yet. Screaming about everything makes the negative backlash to everything easier to tune out. Which is why Trump is where he is.