Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

I find it alarming. But I found it alarming over the past eight years, when the Democrats didn't. I'm pleased to see them being hoist on their own petard.

What I find most alarming, though, is the attitude that the problem is Trump, and if we just give all that authority to the right person, everything will be okay...

They've only been in complete panic mode that Trump will destroy the country and perhaps the world for a couple of months now.

Do you think in 4 years they'll realize that the problem isn't the person, it's the authority we've conceded to that person? Maybe those people that preach smaller government and states' rights are on to something?

A lot of idiots in California want to secede. Perhaps if there was less federal overreach Californians could live the bizarre lives that they long for?

I do hope the country is stronger than the office of prez and we get by unharmed too much. But a trade war would be horrible, a wall a waste, the hiring freeze hurt the VA and now this ban on immigrants is so stupid that only radical islamists and Trump supporters are happy about it. But you wait, ok

hiring freeze did not hurt the VA. At all.

Indeed but I know this isn't lost on you. We have a lunatic in the White House.

Perhaps, but there is nothing I can do about it. It's out of my control at the moment. So I will just watch the liberal schittshow and laugh at them all.

They don't like what's happening? Simple. Do what we've been urging for years: reduce the size, reach and power of the federal government.

Perhaps, but there is nothing I can do about it. It's out of my control at the moment. So I will just watch the liberal schittshow and laugh at them all.

They don't like what's happening? Simple. Do what we've been urging for years: reduce the size, reach and power of the federal government.

Be real: Neither party is doing that.

Doesn't mean we haven't been urging it for years. It's just nice to see the left finally understanding the value of it.

But do they really? I think they're ok with the power of POTUS's EOs, but it's just that he's using them against their sacrosanct issues... issues which the right has been steaming over for a long, long, time.

Doesn't mean we haven't been urging it for years. It's just nice to see the left finally understanding the value of it.

:beer:

But they'll forget all about it next time they're in control.

Edited by Azalin

But do they really?

No. But you can feel the steam rise off the heads of our resident leftists as they realize the rhetoric they've used for years to shut down meaningful discussion by labeling/accusing can be used against them.

They're too stupid to realize their mass hysteria about everything-Trump is hurting their cause, so I may as well toss some logs on that fire to really get it blazing.

On immigration? On nukes? The environment? Trade laws? Those are the jobs of the Federal government. Trump's mental health is not the Dems fault, not the fault of EOs or anything else. The People that elected him are to blame, period

If the end result of this mess is that Congress starts doing its damn job and the executive gets reigned in, that's ok. Just need to weather Trump. Mostly his executive orders have been about as expected. Some horribly worded but none a surprise. It's when the surprises come...

Already Congress and the Executive are getting closer in approval ratings. You can do it Congress-critters.

by congress, we know you mean your guys

By doing their job you mean what you think is important based off of want Grand Czar Master Obama says

By executive we know you mean until Trump is gone and someone who can do what your party wants

Basically, you said none of this except for one time when Obama was pres.

by congress, we know you mean your guys

By doing their job you mean what you think is important based off of want Grand Czar Master Obama says

By executive we know you mean until Trump is gone and someone who can do what your party wants

Basically, you said none of this except for one time when Obama was pres.

Obama is sane, big difference

Obama is sane, big difference

he is twice the megalomaniac that bush was. See I brought up bush for you so you won't have to.

But this is not about Obama at all. This is about trump

Trump is sane. He is just billy Badass doing what he told everyone he would do.

In 1969 Tammy wynette had a number one hit with d I v o r c e

Voters have too much power! :bag:

in the George strait movie "pure country" the movies primary song feautured guest vocals by his son. Though, the radio version did not and album version was released containing his songs voice and it was very popular.

On immigration? On nukes? The environment? Trade laws? Those are the jobs of the Federal government. Trump's mental health is not the Dems fault, not the fault of EOs or anything else. The People that elected him are to blame, period

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

So what you're saying is that it's the guy holding the guns' fault, not the gun itself?

Interesting argument, gator.

Voters have too much power! :bag:

Yes, instead we should elect people the way dems elect their candidate for president. Let the people vote but then have "super electors" weigh in to make the ultimate choice. That way the populus doesn't make a mistake, right?

The Dem primary voters almost put Bernie in there. Good thing that didn't happen.