Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

So it appears that Ivanka really is the First Lady. Who takes their daughter instead of his wife to such a solemn ceremony? Not Bush, Clinton, W, or Obama. Melania couldn't make the short trip to DC? Disrespectful.

This is the dumbest criticism I've ever seen. You're making birthers look smart and level-headed.

Michael Flynn came out today and drew a fuzzy orange line with Iran by saying they were 'on notice' for testing a missile, whatever that means. Meanwhile Russia has been taking offensive military actions in the Ukraine since the weekend in violation of the Minsk accord, and not a peep out of the administration. Very telling. Quid pro quo for Putin given Flynn accepted money from a Russian television network that U.S. intelligence officials say is part of a state-funded media apparatus? Or did Putin tell Trump during their phone call to not talk about it?

Michael Flynn came out today and drew a fuzzy orange line with Iran by saying they were 'on notice' for testing a missile, whatever that means.

I'll tell you what it doesn't mean.

It doesn't mean it's a red line that can be crossed with no ramifications whatsoever while they gas their own people.

I'm embarrassed for you. Please stop.

I mean it is kinda weird.

Donald reliving his youth when Fred would take him around? Melania we know can never be Prez. And sure as schit, he can't walk around with his elder sons... Look even stranger. The eye-candy daughter fits nicely, even if he conveys a little W.Viginian in him.

Plying the family trade, keep nepotism on course by teaching them (Ivanka) the ropes early. Again, just like father Fred did w/young Donald.

Jesus H. Christ, if this 4 years ain't going to be like shooting fish in a barrel, even for an idiot like me.

This is....The Ivanka thing. Weird, you have to admit!

"The House of Trump?" Is that like the House of Tudor? House of Windsor?

This is the dumbest criticism I've ever seen. You're making birthers look smart and level-headed.

Yeah... But there is some basis to it.

The thread about saving Melania... He looked right past her and said something to Ivanka.

It is reeeeally strange.

Why is he ashamed to disclose why they can't move Barron to DC? Not picking on Kid, but it would be a great National dialogue... And he could use it to squash the anti-vaxxer weirdos in his ranks IF Barron is autistic.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I also believe all public figures should have to send their children to public schools. Here is looking @ you Rahm Emanuel up in Ravenswood!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Michael Flynn came out today and drew a fuzzy orange line with Iran by saying they were 'on notice' for testing a missile, whatever that means. Meanwhile Russia has been taking offensive military actions in the Ukraine since the weekend in violation of the Minsk accord, and not a peep out of the administration. Very telling. Quid pro quo for Putin given Flynn accepted money from a Russian television network that U.S. intelligence officials say is part of a state-funded media apparatus? Or did Putin tell Trump during their phone call to not talk about it?

Maybe if Trump does lift sanctions and allow Russia to occupy Eastern Ukraine, he'll win a Nobel Peace Prize too.

Or have you completely forgotten about Obama's 2009 policy of rapprochement and lifting of sanctions over Georgia that enabled Putin to begin with?

Yeah... But there is some basis to it.

No, there isn't. "Trump takes his daughter to a non-official function, but doesn't take his wife, unlike previous presidents who never took their wives to such functions, but never took their kids...except when they did (e.g. Chelsea visiting Kosovo in 1999.) It's a thoroughly asinine criticism that only makes sense if you are 1) ridiculously partisan, 2) amnesiac, and 3) irretrievably retarded.

I'll tell you (*^*&%^$^#liberals the same thing I was telling the (*^*&%^$^#conservatives the past eight years about Obama: there's more than enough to criticize about Trump that you don't have to make up ridiculous and stupid ****.

Why is he ashamed to disclose why they can't move Barron to DC?

They've already explained: because they don't want to take him out of school.

Is Trump mentally ill, yes, yes he is.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-was-the-worst-call-by-far-trump-blasts-australian-prime-minister-during-weekend-phone-call/

According to the Washington Post, Trump spent the conversation either bragging about the size of his Electoral College victory to Turnbull or blasting the Aussie leader over a refugee agreement between the two countries. At one point, with Trump noting that this was his fifth call with world leaders that day, he informed Turnbull “this was the worst call by far.”

Those Australians are bad hombres.

Maybe if Trump does lift sanctions and allow Russia to occupy Eastern Ukraine, he'll win a Nobel Peace Prize too.

Or have you completely forgotten about Obama's 2009 policy of rapprochement and lifting of sanctions over Georgia that enabled Putin to begin with?

LOL, you really are a bot. The bot now takes every stupid thing Trump does and tries to make it Obama's fault in some twisted way.

"Well, I think there's contribution, I think--wants to highlight the contributions that [Frederick Douglass] has made, and I think through a lot of the actions and statements that he's gonna make, the contributions of Frederick Douglass will become more and more." --Sean Spicer

vs.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin