Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

So what have we learned? The media can NOT be trusted for an honest story or analysis about Donald Trump's presidency.

Can not.

I'm told this is all a plan by Trump to make us not trust the media. He's making them post stories that haven't been verified!

This is yuuuuuge. Bigly, even.

Couldn't wait 40 minutes to verify your report? Then, yes, you're an embarrassment. From NBC News:

C3rqRtdW8AEvdlV.jpg

Well, if it's any consolation, I hear Dan Rather is still standing flat footed in puzzlement on the steps of the Supreme Court pouring over their decision that gave George Bush the election in 2000.

Insanity in the media right now. This is really pathetic.

agreed

its mind bottling they learned nothing from the election results. this kind of crap is what got the don elected and they still cant stop. its like a mass addiction playing out in fake news cycles

never thought it would get this bad

agreed

its mind bottling they learned nothing from the election results. this kind of crap is what got the don elected and they still cant stop. its like a mass addiction playing out in fake news cycles

never thought it would get this bad

Well, THAT'S a new one... :lol:

How is it that none of you are familiar with Rasmussen?

Even that site, which has the highest I've seen, has never had him at 60. And the trend isn't up on that site, it's down.

Please find a better alternate fact.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3

Hell I'm amazed at 49%.

He picked a good future justice this week. There's that.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin