Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

Is there an actual transcript somewhere of the call?

I haven't seen any denials of the second hand accounts of the call, so I'm assuming that what's reported is correct. Didn't help that Trump essentially confirmed it in a tweet.

I haven't seen any denials of the second hand accounts of the call, so I'm assuming that what's reported is correct. Didn't help that Trump essentially confirmed it in a tweet.

When the mainstream media's putting this out :

l7pBaxp.jpg

I think I'll reserve judgement on facts of closed conversations.

l7pBaxp.jpg

He literally tweeted about the deal with Australia last night. I know this because I decided to subscribe to his tweets as it's entertaining how ridiculous he is.

The MSM may have TDS but Trump also has TDS.

l7pBaxp.jpg

What does that have to do with Trump's tweets, and then bragging about his tough conversations with foreign leaders? What kind of an insecure idiot says that "We’re taken advantage of by every nation in the world,"

Really, USA is being taken advantage of by every nation?

Do you have the tweet? I don't twit.

Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal!
Edited by meazza

Really, USA is being taken advantage of by every nation?

Our generosity? Absolutely. We've guaranteed the security of Japan and Europe for 70 years, and in the process bankrupted ourselves.

Our leniency? Sure have! We've allowed mexico to dump people across our borders well, forever.

Our generosity? Absolutely. We've guaranteed the security of Japan and Europe for 70 years, and in the process bankrupted ourselves.

Our leniency? Sure have! We've allowed mexico to dump people across our borders well, forever.

You didn't allow ****. There is demand for cheap labor and demand for drugs. You can't fight economics.

I've seen three significantly different stories, though: from the Trump administration, the media (from "a source present for the call"), and from the Aussies.

I'm willing to withhold judgement on the particulars. But I will note that the differences are of degree, not kind, and illustrate the developing pattern in Trump coverage: the opposite side says "That was unusual, but it wasn't that bad," Trump saying "It's about time someone was firm with the rest of the world!" and the media crying "Orange Hitler!" And all agreeing on only one thing: Trump is a reckless, belligerent !@#$.

Add to that the fact that Democrats are defending 25 Senate seats while Republicans are defending only 8, I find it far more likely that the Republicans find themselves with a super-majority after the 2018 elections.

To do that would probably require the US being better economically, internationally, and with more social comity....what gives you any sense that any of this is going to happen....please give examples....be interesting to understand

To do that would probably require the US being better economically, internationally, and with more social comity....what gives you any sense that any of this is going to happen....please give examples....be interesting to understand

Because America will be great again

I've seen three significantly different stories, though: from the Trump administration, the media (from "a source present for the call"), and from the Aussies.

I'm willing to withhold judgement on the particulars. But I will note that the differences are of degree, not kind, and illustrate the developing pattern in Trump coverage: the opposite side says "That was unusual, but it wasn't that bad," Trump saying "It's about time someone was firm with the rest of the world!" and the media crying "Orange Hitler!" And all agreeing on only one thing: Trump is a reckless, belligerent !@#$.

Which shouldn't surprise anyone.

It's an eight year trend in which the political left has hemorrhaged seats in state legislatures, governorships, the House, the Senate, and the Presidency.

Trump has actually had a fairly strong beginning to his Administration, and has seen his approval rating rise to almost 60%.

Meanwhile, regular everyday Americans are watching as costal liberals are in complete melt down mode, dressing up as vaginas, cannibalizing itself, and throwing a perpetual temper tantrum. And they are disgusted with it.

Many of the 25 Senate seats up for grabs on the Blue side of the aisle are in contested areas, which swung for Trump, who cannot afford to be obstinate and retain their seats. Meanwhile the Republicans only have 8 seats up for grabs, most not in hotly contested states.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's an eight year trend in which the political left has hemorrhaged seats in state legislatures, governorships, the House, the Senate, and the Presidency.

Trump has actually had a fairly strong beginning to his Administration, and has seen his approval rating rise to almost 60%.

Meanwhile, regular everyday Americans are watching as costal liberals are in complete melt down mode, dressing up as vaginas, cannibalizing itself, and throwing a perpetual temper tantrum. And they are disgusted with it.

Many of the 25 Senate seats up for grabs on the Blue side of the aisle are in contested areas, which swung for Trump, who cannot afford to be obstinate and retain their seats. Meanwhile the Republicans only have 8 seats up for grabs, most not in hotly contested states.

They've lost ground the last 8 years because they've been in power. The easiest thing in politics is to not be in power, and point out how terrible the other side is doing.

That is exactly what is going to happen now, only in a much more spectacular fashion. Thanks Don. Keep tracking those approval ratings.

They've lost ground the last 8 years because they've been in power. The easiest thing in politics is to not be in power, and point out how terrible the other side is doing.

You keep telling yourself that. Spread that word to the rest of your party. We'll help if you need it.

Say it over and over.

That is exactly what is going to happen now, only in a much more spectacular fashion. Thanks Don. Keep tracking those approval ratings.

a thousand times this