Is Trump Mentally Ill?

Tiberius

Is Trump mentally ill, yes yes he is.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-uses-national-prayer-breakfast-to-pray-for-arnold-over-total-disaster-apprentice-ratings/

After talking about his recently conformed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Trump highlighted some friends of his that were in the audience. Pointing out actress Apprentice producer Mark Burnett, POTUS took that moment to bring up his own personal success as the reality show’s host while simultaneously ripping the current star.

“We had tremendous success on The Apprentice,” the president said. “When I ran for president, I had to leave the show. That’s when I knew for sure I was doing it.”

Trump then moved on to Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has taken over POTUS’s hosting duties.

“They hired a big movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger to take my place, and we know how that turned out,” he stated. “The ratings went right down the tubes.”

He then used that opportunity to offer up a prayer for the show and its star.

“It’s been a total disaster,” Trump exclaimed. “And Mark will never, ever bet against Trump again, and I want to just pray for Arnold, if we can, for those ratings.”

To blame one person for the greatest recession we've had since the depression is pretty silly......I'm sorry I'm being too kind. Really !@#$ing dumb wouldn't you agree?

Awesome! So all the criticism by GG over Obama was...silly! I agree!

There is a whole thread for you to review and to call GG out for it. I'm sure you will get right on that

Oh you mean the one were the big kids were talking economics and some little kid kept saying "let me play let me play?" and the big kids laughed and laughed at the little kid? Yeah I read it.

I'll tell you what it doesn't mean.

It doesn't mean it's a red line that can be crossed with no ramifications whatsoever while they gas their own people.

So Trump will defend Iranians threatened by their government? I agree it's not a red line; it's fuzzy orange.

Oh you mean the one were the big kids were talking economics and some little kid kept saying "let me play let me play?" and the big kids laughed and laughed at the little kid? Yeah I read it.

LOL, go be a big kid then and read it. You are the one calling GG silly

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: When Normalcy Is Revolution.

“For all the hysteria over the bluntness of the mercurial Trump, his agenda marks a return to what used to be seen as fairly normal, as the U.S. goes from hard left back to the populist center.”

This is the left’s worst nightmare: All the mechanisms designed to keep the normals under control failed.

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: When Normalcy Is Revolution.

“For all the hysteria over the bluntness of the mercurial Trump, his agenda marks a return to what used to be seen as fairly normal, as the U.S. goes from hard left back to the populist center.”

This is the left’s worst nightmare: All the mechanisms designed to keep the normals under control failed.

Nothing screams a return to normalcy like president trump