Wanna dump Tyrod, then who's the new QB

In the 15 games Tryod started:

26.4 points per game

10 games with at least 25 points out of 15

5th in the NFL in scoring

3rd in the NFL in Touchdowns

But Tyrods the problem right...

On the flip side, if you ignore the anomaly of the week 4 Brady-Less Pats shutout (everyone and their mother knows we don't shut out Brady, especially since he dropped 41 on us in the next game)...

25.2 points per game allowed (27th in the NFL)

.200 (a combined record of 20-80) of the 5 teams that allowed more points per game than us if you disregard the first freak Pats game missing Brady

But keep telling me its all about Tyrod and not about the defense.

25th in 3 and outs.

30th in passing yards.

27th in passing TDs.

25th in time of possession.

Yes. Tyrod is the problem.

How can a team lead the league in rushing and still rank 25th in TOP? A crap QB, that's how.

Take away McCoy and garbage time and the rankings you listed drop dramatically.

Edited by Gugny

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25th in 3 and outs.

30th in passing yards.

27th in passing TDs.

How can a team lead the league in rushing and still rank 25th in TOP? A crap QB, that's how.

But who do you want instead?

25th in 3 and outs.

30th in passing yards.

27th in passing TDs.

26.4 points per game

On the flip side, if you ignore the anomaly of the week 4 Brady-Less Pats shutout (everyone and their mother knows we don't shut out Brady, especially since he dropped 41 on us in the next game)...

.200 (a combined record of 20-80) of the 5 teams that allowed more points per game than us if you disregard the first freak Pats game missing Brady

points > yards

You don't win games with a certain amount of yards. You win with a certain amount of points.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Me. I hate Tabasco.

Me too. If I wanted pepper flavored vinegar, I would have ordered pepper flavored vinegar.

Texas Pete = OK in a pinch. Franks is OK also.

My go to mass market hot sauce is Cholula, Too bad it's so pricey.

25th in 3 and outs.

30th in passing yards.

27th in passing TDs.

First did you remove the EJ Manuel game and redetermine the Bills rankings properly under Taylor through 15 weeks?

1. We had the LEAST passing Attempts in 2016 of any team in the NFL. Please name one time in history where the team in the NFL with the least passing attempts was in the top 10 in passing production.

2. Taylor does not ONLY produce offense passing the ball. You did not include ANY of his personal offensive production using his legs. So your data is massively incomplete when rating his personal performance as the Buffalo Bills QB.

3. With Taylor at the helm, we are FIFTH in scoring in the NFL.

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Winners of games are determined by having MORE POINTS on the board than your opponent, NOT the passing yardage on the stat sheet. Drew Brees threw for over FIVE THOUSAND yards yet again...he won two LESS games than Tyrod did.

So, sorry and I mean no offense, but your post is grossly incomplete, and honestly inaccurately put. I use capitals above to emphasize words, not to yell. By no means is Taylor perfect, but to state he is THE problem and not our 27th ranked defense in points allowed (again, ignoring the Brady and Gronk less week 4 Pats game shutout) is just crazy.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Me too. If I wanted pepper flavored vinegar, I would have ordered pepper flavored vinegar.

The mouth of the cholula bottle squirts out a ton more sauce too. Tabasco is like 8 shakes to 1 shake of Cholula. That stuff goes faaaast.

25th in 3 and outs.

30th in passing yards.

27th in passing TDs.

Why are you posting stats in a thread about hot sauce?

You know what really grinds my gears?

If I ask for Tabasco sauce and they only have Frank's.

What kind of restaurant/diner doesn't have Tabasco sauce?

Who the hell wants Frank's on eggs?!?!?

I HAD A PONY!

BACK IN POLAND MY SISTER HAD A PONY. MY BROTHER HAD A PONY. I HAD A PONY, AND I LOVED MY HIM!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAVING A PONY?!!

...I always put Frank's on my eggs. However, sometimes I get a little adventurous and throw some Tabasco on there.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I HAD A PONY!

BACK IN POLAND MY SISTER HAD A PONY. MY BROTHER HAD A PONY. I HAD A PONY, AND I LOVED MY HIM!

...I always put Frank's on my eggs. However, sometimes I get a little adventurous and throw some Tabasco on there.

I'm the same with franks and eggs- i use sri racha for random things i want to add kick to and obviously chinese food. Been mixing it up with green sri racha too - its got a nice garlicky heat. Chili i usually like to do fresh jalapeno (or fresh whatever my friend had in his garden if its the fall) and Lousiana tiger sauce.

You know what really grinds my gears?

If I ask for Tabasco sauce and they only have Frank's.

What kind of restaurant/diner doesn't have Tabasco sauce?

Who the hell wants Frank's on eggs?!?!?

Don't go disparaging Franks! It can go toe to toe with McIlhenny on eggs or wings

Can't buy Cholula the wall goes up

26.4 points per game

.250 (a combined record of 20-60) of the 5 teams that allowed more points per game than us if you disregard the first freak Pats game missing Brady

Why do you think that Whaley and the organization are inclined (it appears?) not to keep him? Is it mostly salary and cap factors or does their lack of enthusiasm for him (it appears?) has to do with the perceived limitations of his game? It's more likely a combination of the two reasons but something is perplexing here. The Bills currently have a qb that from a statistical standpoint should be more appreciated. His salary doesn't seem to be onerous, at least for his position. Even if he was only considered a stop gap caliber of qb why would an organization with few options to replace him still seem very unenthusiastic about him?

Franks needs to stick to wings - and even those could use a dose of Tobasco. Tobasco on eggs, and it's not even close. If there's no Tobasco, it's acceptable to ask for Sriracha (as everyone has it these days thanks to hipsters and the Food network). End of Thread

Stick to wings???

I won't eat pizza if we don't have franks in the house.

I am not a sauce connoisseur by any means. I do have buddy down here who makes his own sauce at at somewhat large scale (Speedy's hot sauce). Its an awesome line of sauces - and he despises all vinegar bases sauces. So, I understand Frank's isn't a "high class" hot sauce. But I love it.

gee never thought of discussing this on here before.

Frank's Red Hot is a topic worth discussing.

I HAD A PONY!

Related tangent. George Costanza had lots of different sex..

Make-up sex

Conjugal visit prison sex

Fugitive sex

Sex while eating a pastrami sandwich

Am I missing any?

If you are looking for bridge or caretaker vet QB while you develop your rookie QBs. Use TTs cap space to develop the talent around the QB. Get a quality FA RT and your line is solid for a few years. Draft a WR high this year to be #2. A slot guy who runs goods route, good hands opposite Watkins. How about a trade for AJ McCarron. Last year of contract, Cinci is said to want to trade him. He wants to go somewhere to start. Brought back Cinci in a playoff game and almost won it a year ago. 97 QB rating, 3 year vet. Played well the year he started a number of games when Dalton was injured.May not be a Franchise QB, but might be a reasonably cost effective bridge QB that could be almost as good as TT for a lot less cap space. ($745,413)

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/1/16/14247260/aj-mccarron-franchise-qb-potential

Edited by simpleman