Wanna dump Tyrod, then who's the new QB

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took it a step further: I ran the numbers and did the calculations on if Buffalo had all of the New England Patriots players and coaches on their team. Final numbers are pretty telling: 14-2 and a first round bye! I know hindsight is 20/20, but this is pretty damning for Tyrod.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

You know what really grinds my gears?

If I ask for Tabasco sauce and they only have Frank's.

What kind of restaurant/diner doesn't have Tabasco sauce?

Who the hell wants Frank's on eggs?!?!?

Heinz ketchup or die. Who are these cheap restauranteurs that use the House Recipe or some other boo boo generic ketchup to save money.

Cholula is definitely a decent substitute if there's no Tabasco.

On a whim, I bought a bottle of Texas Pete's extra hot sauce. I'm impressed. it still has a nice flavor, even though it's to hot.

I also like California Pepper Sauce.. Really good on an omelette and tamales . nice medium heat good flavor.. A tad salty but tasty

41TelWBSIdL.SX183_SY500_CR,0,0,183,500_P

haven't tried the other flavors accept Habenero.. Not too hot but hotter

Edited by ddaryl

Rookie. Like all Franchise QBs are found

So... Are we trading up?

Cholula is definitely a decent substitute if there's no Tabasco.

On a whim, I bought a bottle of Texas Pete's extra hot sauce. I'm impressed. it still has a nice flavor, even though it's to hot.

Cholula is great on eggs. I don't care for the pepperiness of tabasco. Maybe i should stop putting regular pepper on my eggs before i try it though.

There should totally be another thread on this.

and now there is! We're so lucky that TBD doesn't have a search feature that would let people find such threads so we get all this extra enjoyment from the new one creates every few minutes!

In the 15 games Tryod started:

26.4 points per game

10 games with at least 25 points out of 15

5th in the NFL in scoring

3rd in the NFL in Touchdowns

But Tyrods the problem right...

On the flip side, if you ignore the anomaly of the week 4 Brady-Less Pats shutout (everyone and their mother knows we don't shut out Brady, especially since he dropped 41 on us in the next game)...

25.2 points per game allowed (27th in the NFL)

.250 (a combined record of 20-60) of the 5 teams that allowed more points per game than us if you disregard the first freak Pats game missing Brady

But keep telling me its all about Tyrod and not about the defense.

Edited by Alphadawg7