Mike Waufle- new DL coach

FluffHead

If TT did lead us back to victory in many of those games, wouldn't it just be the other teams QB's fault for not scoring enough?

:lol: Yup. No question. Although if TT did throw a TD (running it in himself or god forbid, handing it off, doesn't count, if he left more than two seconds on the clock for the other team to score, it's a loss.

That loser Dak Prescott tied the game with two amazing plays with 36 seconds left but he's a loser. 36 seconds?! No 4th Q CFB stat for him. He can't put away a game.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If TT did lead us back to victory in many of those games, wouldn't it just be the other teams QB's fault for not scoring enough?

That's all the Taylor heads have. If if if if and if

Next qb up.

That loser Dak Prescott tied the game with two amazing plays with 36 seconds left but he's a loser. 36 seconds?! No 4th Q CFB stat for him. He can't put away a game.

Dak beats .500 teams. He's irrelevant to all things Taylor.

That's all the Taylor heads have. If if if if and if

Next qb up.

Dak beats .500 teams. He's irrelevant to all things Taylor.

just trying to get one of you guys to mention the defense as an issue.... at least once. Maybe add a little credibility to your arguments. No TT fan that I know of is ignoring his shortcomings. We just want someone better before we cut him loose.

Hmm, kinda conflicted here.

I remember this guy from Hard Knocks, and thinking he was a joke, along with the rest of that staff.

But the Rams DL was their one bright spot, and he might be exactly what Dareus needs.

I dunno. This just seems like it's all been done so many times before...

Hmm, kinda conflicted here.

I remember this guy from Hard Knocks, and thinking he was a joke, along with the rest of that staff.

But the Rams DL was their one bright spot, and he might be exactly what Dareus needs.

I dunno. This just seems like it's all been done so many times before...

Don't Waufle. Be decisive man!

You don't really deserve to be on this board with these kinds of responses, along with calling comments "stupid", etc. I've reported you but I doubt it will change your attitude. So you I am blocking you. Have fun you your dream world!

This was just the saddest comment I've seen on here in a while. "I've reported you?" How in the world has the conversation on this board devolved to the point where instead of debate and discourse we are now trying to get other posters banned for disagreeing with us?

You don't really deserve to be on this board with these kinds of responses, along with calling comments "stupid", etc. I've reported you but I doubt it will change your attitude. So you I am blocking you. Have fun you your dream world!

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.5.

I see many posters are all excited that a coach gets mad, yells and uses expletives. Why? My guess is that it reminds them of themselves and they want someone to be as passionate/angry as they are.

While anger/passion alone doesn't bother me, it also doesn't impress me. If he can motivate and teach the players I'm all for it, I don't care how he does it. He certainly has had results, particularly with the Rams, though, they do have quite a bit of talent on that DL. If I'm pointing to why I like the hire, it has solely to do with his results and nothing whatsoever to do with yelling. The good news is the Bills have talent in the DL (particularly if Kyle stays) so hopefully he can produce similar results here as he did with the Rams.

But being impressed by a guy simply because he yells, I don't get it.

I see many posters are all excited that a coach gets mad, yells and uses expletives. Why? My guess is that it reminds them of themselves and they want someone to be as passionate/angry as they are.

While anger/passion alone doesn't bother me, it also doesn't impress me. If he can motivate and teach the players I'm all for it, I don't care how he does it. He certainly has had results, particularly with the Rams, though, they do have quite a bit of talent on that DL. If I'm pointing to why I like the hire, it has solely to do with his results and nothing whatsoever to do with yelling. The good news is the Bills have talent in the DL (particularly if Kyle stays) so hopefully he can produce similar results here as he did with the Rams.

But being impressed by a guy simply because he yells, I don't get it.

A very valid point. Waufle is very good at what he does but when you have that kind of talent the odds of success go up to say the least.

Some people's reaction is to stop !@#$ing up. When that happens the yelling usually turns into praise and the yelling is directed elsewhere while you're held up as an example to follow.

And unfortunately there are some bosses who only know how to criticize / yell (like some posters) and are tuned out or hurt performance

I hope he does both - correct technique and yell at them when being sloppy or over aggressive and hurting team while also giving praise and being a big brother/father figure when necessary.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.5.

these upgrades must be costing you and arm and a leg !

I mean just for the resolution and life like images : )

I hope the new coach will allow Marcell to move in with him,

Now that would be a Russ Brandon manipulation of the optics.

And a documentary in the making !