Alabama/Clemson game thread

Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. G'day from New Zealand.

Does anyone know of any place where I would be able to watch this game online later today? It's not going to be shown on TV down here, so I don't really know where to turn.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Just imagine if he could string together a few of those performances...

I do all the time. Teased fans like this the first 2/3 seasons at VT then did it every week thereafter as a Senior. Always got better.

Excellent throw by Watson.

Yes. $.

Does anyone know of any place where I would be able to watch this game online later today? It's not going to be shown on TV down here, so I don't really know where to turn.

Cheers!

I can make arrangements at my place, if that helps. Other than that, I'm have nada. But good luck!

Cheers!

WatchESPN is streaming it. You might need a local cable or satellite subscription to get it. You might be SOL in kiwi-land. There's always the illegal streams loaded with malware.

So this Watson guy is supposed to be better that Taylor? Not seeing it.

Well...Considering that Tyrod has been an NFL starter for two seasons now I'm not sure it's a fair comparison...Right now that is...

I do think Watson will end up being a better NFL QB in time...because he's not afraid to sling it... B-)

Watson looks like this years Dak Prescott. Doubt GM's make same mistake twice. I know everyone passed on him multiple times, but we took Adolphus Washington over Dak Prescott.

No. Cuz Watson won't fall to Round 3 or 4.

Jerod Evans is this year's Dak.

http://www.whatsondraftst.com/jerod-evans-report

Agree with this whole report except he's better than Kiser.

No. Cuz Watson won't fall to Round 3 or 4.

Jerod Evans is this year's Dak.

http://www.whatsondraftst.com/jerod-evans-report

Agree with this whole report except he's better than Kiser.

Evans is interesting...I don't think he's ready yet...Kind of like Cardale in a way...But one thing I will say about him that is positive...He will throw guys open...And he throws one of the prettiest fade passes I've ever seen... B-)

Evans is interesting...I don't think he's ready yet...Kind of like Cardale in a way...But one thing I will say about him that is positive...He will throw guys open...And he throws one of the prettiest fade passes I've ever seen... B-)

Will be even more interesting to see what he does in the combine - interviews included.

Great possibility as the #2 or #3 behind TT for a couple years - all 3 the same style of QB. He will be a bargain in terms of draft round compared to Watson IMO.