Alabama/Clemson game thread

Buffalo Barbarian

So, I let the dog out at halftime and I heard some rumbling. There was a raccoon sneaking up on me. I had just finished a bottle of Clown Shoes Clementine (highly recommend it). I started yelling at it and threw the bottle. Fortunately it ran away instead of at me or the dog!!

Dog should have treed that sucker so you could shoot him. What kind of dog do you have?

Two for one. Watson will replace Tyrod and Colton Schmidt. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watson not doing anything to dispel the stats showing he is among the worst QBs in the country when facing pressure from the defense...

He is gonna really struggle at the NFL level if he can't get that figured out...teams will just send jail break blitz after jail break blitz at him until he does

Watson not doing anything to dispel the stats showing he is among the worst QBs in the country when facing pressure from the defense...

He is gonna really struggle at the NFL level if he can't get that figured out...teams will just send jail break blitz after jail break blitz at him until he does

Agree. And defensive coordinators love to blitz rookies.

I think Watson has been pretty impressive so far considering Clemson run game is non existent. Without Watson , Clemson isn't in this game. He has run into some sacks but for the most part has played well against a defense with at least 5 first rounders.

He's awesome. Bears/Jets/49ers will have to take a shot on him imo.

Hope it's not the jets.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I think Watson has been pretty impressive so far considering Clemson run game is non existent. Without Watson , Clemson isn't in this game. He has run into some sacks but for the most part has played well against a defense with at least 5 first rounders.

Agreed but he is playing like a college QB. Poor mechanics. Slow throwing motion. That won't cut it in the NFL