Sully: Bills aren't exactly doing a coaching star search

Rico

http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/06/bills-arent-exactly-coaching-star-search/

Some good stuff in here for all the media-haters:

"Even some of the people who despise me are starting to agree with me. They still want me to retire, but ask if I could perhaps take Whaley with me." :D

This is the best though:

"Parker Brown asks: Has anyone figured out what Doug Whaley does for a living?

Sully: I'll have to refer you to the junior columnist, Bucky Gleason, on that one."

:lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much of what he says goes right along with what I said about Whales and his "search". It boggles my mind that Lynn was +290 for this job. For folks that don't gamble that means for every 100 you lay down you stand to win 290 when Lynn is named HC. That's 3-1 and the easiest money I have ever made.

Much of what he says goes right along with what I said about Whales and his "search". It boggles my mind that Lynn was +290 for this job. For folks that don't gamble that means for every 100 you lay down you stand to win 290 when Lynn is named HC. That's 3-1 and the easiest money I have ever made.

Good luck!

Was Anthony Lynn hired while I wasn't paying attention or something?

"Even some of the people who despise me are starting to agree with me. They still want me to retire, but ask if I could perhaps take Whaley with me." :D

This is the best though:

Sully: I'll have to refer you to the junior columnist, Bucky Gleason, on that one."

... or, as some call them, the messenger-shooters.

This is the best though:

Rico... do you work for TBN or related to Sully? I'm just curious, I've just never seen anybody keep posting his stuff on her in 10+ years like you are lately.

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

I will do my best to never click on any story written by this clown. In fact, it would be nice if TSW would actually put something on his articles indicating that it was written by him.

The local Buffalo media are pathetic.

Rico... do you work for TBN or related to Sully? I'm just curious, I've just never seen anybody keep posting his stuff on her in 10+ years like you are lately.

No, I'm just enjoying his takes. They've been very relevant the past week, a good check-and-balance if you will.

This is the best though:

Just because he's right, doesn't mean he's not an !@#$.

They are interviewing pretty much the same candidates as the other teams save for the Pats duo and Shanahan, whom they interviewed two years ago and as Sal says didn't nece impress.

What star is Jerry looking for? Wouldn't matter if they hired Jesus. Sullivan would say the guy the Bills hired hasn't worked miracle in centuries. Why hire him? Typical Bills.

He's the town crier at this point. I used to read his stuff and find some agreement but he jumped the shark a while ago.