The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When the bracelets go on, I will. Until then, I'll call out treason wherever I see it. I know your idea of patriotism stops at the party line, and that's okay. Makes you that much easier to defeat intellectually. 

Didn't you know he was a conservative?

• Haha (+1) 2

Deep state going after them! Good! Lock them up! 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/429669-doj-white-supremacist-gang-members-charged-in-rico-indictment

Members of a white supremacist gang have been charged by the Department of Justice in a RICO case for allegedly committing multiple acts of violence.

The charges against members of the New Aryan Empire (NAE) were filed under seal last week and the indictment was released publicly on Tuesday.

NAE is a white supremacist organization based in Arkansas that started as a prison gang before expanding. It was formed in 1990 to "preserve the Caucasian race." 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

What do they believe they are going to learn from Trump’s returns?

Nothing. They just want to "accidentally" release leak them to the public. The average idiot (you know, the ones who still can't figure out that a tax return is actually their overpaid money) isn't going to understand Trump's tax returns, nor are they going to understand tax laws. We all damn sure know that the media isn't going to explain things or provide context.

Look at the nonsense the idiots spewed when it came out that Trump carried over a loss (completely legal) to reduce his taxable income years later.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Nothing. They just want to "accidentally" release leak them to the public. The average idiot (you know, the ones who still can't figure out that a tax return is actually their overpaid money) isn't going to understand Trump's tax returns, nor are they going to understand tax laws. We all damn sure know that the media isn't going to explain things or provide context.

Look at the nonsense the idiots spewed when it came out that Trump carried over a loss (completely legal) to reduce his taxable income years later.

I don't think they'd leak more than a select line or two.... just to prove "Trump doesn't pay taxes!". 

The man and his company are under constant IRS audit. If he did something disallowed, he (or one of the companies) is paying fines + the tax on those amounts.

Real Estate taxes are extremely complex. The average schlump cannot appreciate the complexity. They also cannot understand that Uncle Sam always gets his $$, It may be on a year you "made" nothing but still have to write a huge check (*sniff*), it may be ten years down the road, but the US Government will always get their money.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't think they'd leak more than a select line or two.... just to prove "Trump doesn't pay taxes!". 

The man and his company are under constant IRS audit. If he did something disallowed, he (or one of the companies) is paying fines + the tax on those amounts.

Real Estate taxes are extremely complex. The average schlump cannot appreciate the complexity. They also cannot understand that Uncle Sam always gets his $$, It may be on a year you "made" nothing but still have to write a huge check (*sniff*), it may be ten years down the road, but the US Government will always get their money.  

Trump probably has income of $3.00 a year

• Like (+1) 1