The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, DC Tom said:

Why?  I don't know what I don't know.  Period.  That is the most honest answer you will get from anyone, anywhere, any time.

Oh well, no biggie. I just respect your opinion and wanted to know what you thought of it.

The first reply, I was just busting your chops.

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This isn't that rare, at least recently.

Military needs to operate in a non GPS environment for specific reasons, and they do this at Red Flag, the exercises run in the Nellis operating area frequently.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, DC Tom said:

Why?  I don't know what I don't know.  Period.  That is the most honest answer you will get from anyone, anywhere, any time.

symbolism? (I got this DR)

Interesting the way you wrote this.  At first glance, I read it as if you're making a declaration.  That would sound like this:

"I don't know what I don't know period!" (Emphasis added)

But what you wrote could be interpreted as:

"I don't know what I don't know period Period period"  or "I don't know what don't know..."

What's your deal here?  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

symbolism? (I got this DR)

Interesting the way you wrote this.  At first glance, I read it as if you're making a declaration.  That would sound like this:

"I don't know what I don't know period!" (Emphasis added)

But what you wrote could be interpreted as:

"I don't know what I don't know period Period period"  or "I don't know what don't know..."

What's your deal here?  

Dude, back off. 

It was a glitch in his programming.  The technicians are checking it out and running a few diagnostics. Nothing to see here. Move along.