The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Ted Cruz... RR eyeballs look worried.

Cruz beating on the Obama administration (right to the very top).

Jan 4th, Flynn no case.
Pointing out the next day Obama, Biden, Comey, etc were in the Oval Office in a meeting (the Susan Rice memo).
Biden unmasked Michael Flynn's name.
Corrupted and politicized by the Obama administration.
A lawyer created a counterfeit evidence for a FISA warrant.

Cruz: either you were complicit, which he does not believe, or you are a ***** up. ok, I am paraphrasing.

• Like (+1) 3

I'm glad that RR finally admitted that the Mueller report turned up that no Americans were found to be colluding with Russians. You would think that the Dems would now stop mentioning how many process crimes (and other unrelated things) occurred, right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Hedge said:

I'm glad that RR finally admitted that the Mueller report turned up that no Americans were found to be colluding with Russians. You would think that the Dems would now stop mentioning how many process crimes (and other unrelated things) occurred, right? 

When it's all you got...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She's a better person than I am. I turned the sound off.  Hirono is probably the stupidest person on this commitee, and that is really saying something.

There were police sirens in the background for a while when she was blathering (she's remote). It was fitting.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hirono is a DEEPLY stupid woman. 

She keeps walking RR into answering in ways that destroy her case. 

But because she's so deeply stupid, she won't accept his answer. 

It was like watching someone sink in quicksand.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here comes Spartacus. 

After 5 minutes of having "no bias" explained (a technical term for the IG), he's right back on it... and after no Americans colluded with Russia, he's back to  Russia! Russia! Russia!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

After 5 minutes of having "no bias" explained (a technical term for the IG), he's right back on it... and after no Americans colluded with Russia, he's back to  Russia! Russia! Russia!

He's so dishonest -- as are all the people crying about an unfair and biased criminal justice system. Booker claimed they're not holding hearings about that topic while in a hearing about that very topic. That's always been at the core of the Russia story -- the abuse of the criminal justice system (and the counterintelligence system) to railroad innocent Americans purely for partisan political reasons. 

Kennedy up. He's usually a lot of fun.

• Thank you (+1) 2