The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

They probably know that it will rebound on Mueller. I suspect that's what they want, to scuttle any reports that exonerate Trump from the Russia narrative.

The narrative is quickly going to go from Mueller being their hope to bury Trump to a GOP conspiracy plant, towing the Republican line. Watch idiots like Schiff demand all of his office work product if/when the OSC report isn't what they want it to be, then cry 'conspiracy' when it's not turned over.

"Toeing" the line.  Not "towing."  Royal Navy term: divisions on sailing ships used to line up in formation for inspection with their toes touching a specific deck seam.  Thus , to toe the line.

Pet peeve.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"Toeing" the line.  Not "towing."  Royal Navy term: divisions on sailing ships used to line up in formation for inspection with their toes touching a specific deck seam.  Thus , to toe the line.

Pet peeve.

If you owned a penguin I’d bet that’s what you would name it. 

:P

• Haha (+1) 1

Feb 15th: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/world/americas/isaias-brothers-arrested-ecuador.html

Funny what the NYT left out of their article: The brothers were principles in companies shut down for selling aborted fetus parts.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/ice-arrests-organ-traffickers-after-planned-parenthood-caught-selling-baby-body-parts/

60/40 - with every story.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From the article:

all clergy are fingerprinted before they are given permission to minister, and their fingerprints are retained on file in the event of any legal action involving law enforcement

Wow.

So, at least in that area, has the pedo reputation of the clergy finally caught up with them? Offhand does anyone know if this is standard practice in other areas?

• Like (+1) 1

Justin in BIG trouble for (gasp) corruption of a very serious nature:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnWHuber/status/1101034461507043329

Merkel

May

Macron

Trudeau 

(Bibi)

They keep falling, while Trump putters on. Almost like we are watching a global civil war of power players... But that would be NUTS, I know. 

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Justin in BIG trouble for (gasp) corruption of a very serious nature:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnWHuber/status/1101034461507043329

Merkel

May

Macron

Trudeau 

(Bibi)

They keep falling, while Trump putters on. Almost like we are watching a global civil war of power players... But that would be NUTS, I know. 

Yeah, I don't think Margaret Jr is gettin' re-elected. He'll be lucky if he finishes out his term.

Political Scandal Worsens for Canada’s Justin Trudeau

Former justice minister says prime minister’s top aides repeatedly pressed her to drop the prosecution 

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Awww I hope it is not true. I like Bibi, and I think he's been good for Israel. 

His self-dealing had to be exposed at some point.  No matter how effective his policies have been for Israel, they would always be tainted by association with Bibi, the flawed actor.

Same way that I feel about Trump.  The only way to attain the proper accountability for the Deep State and Obama/Clinton admin misdeeds, is for Trump to throw the grenade and walk away.  I can't see a way how TDS-infected crowd accepts any results with him presiding over them.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't been paying attention (at all) to this scandal so I really don't know anything about it other than the headlines. Not sure what to make of it. 

Something about giving someone who owns a media conglomerate (well, stock in such) regulatory concessions in exchange for good coverage to Bib. And same for a newspaper (different ownership). The other one was gifts he shouldn't have received.  

I have not been following it much either, but my husband was up in arms about it this morning. 

Not sure if the AG is the same party or not (sounds like not - which could explain this, but I may be wrong). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/25/2019 at 6:23 PM, DC Tom said:

Pet peeve.

When I was a child, my mother used that strategy with myself and my three siblings. "Toes on the line!"

You'd better come running if you hear that.