The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure does feel like something major is coming. You can tell by all the activity on the left. They're flooding the news and airwaves with (new) investigations and claims of collusion. The intent (likely) is to make whatever is coming down the pike look like retaliation or political retribution... The right is just as active and vocal, both trying to get ahead of whatever it is that's coming. 

This board has been well ahead of the curve for 2 years now, so we should be better prepared for whatever chaos is coming than most. 

Could just be the run up to the anti-climactic Mueller report.  The left needs to cover that alone. 

I certainly hope that Trump's DOJ under Barr will prosecute where appropriate those involved in the 2016 shenanigans.  As a nation we cannot let that go unresolved.  It's the only way to curb bad Washington behavior for at least a short period of time.  Otherwise it's a strong business as usual signal. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for michael hastings crash

Nothing to see here. Just a US journalist being murdered in Los Angeles by John Brennan for asking too many questions. 

Oh, ya, he is dead alright. And John Brennan obviously did that, I can tell. Thanks for that. I can also see why he did it. Good one

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for michael hastings crash

Nothing to see here. Just a US journalist being murdered in Los Angeles by John Brennan for asking too many questions. 

The Gleeful One is going to be rolling around in laughter over this.

• Like (+1) 1

If you dig, the information is there. I personally investigated this matter in 2013, spoke to LAPD and FBI officers who worked the scene. His car was hacked, accelerated to unsafe speeds, and crashed in an "explosion" in the early morning hours. He was working on a story about Brennan's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and warned his family that he was in danger prior to his death. 

The case remains in the LAPD's unsolved pile. 

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Could just be the run up to the anti-climactic Mueller report.  The left needs to cover that alone. 

I certainly hope that Trump's DOJ under Barr will prosecute where appropriate those involved in the 2016 shenanigans.  As a nation we cannot let that go unresolved.  It's the only way to curb bad Washington behavior for at least a short period of time.  Otherwise it's a strong business as usual signal. 

:beer: Agreed on all counts.

• Haha (+1) 1

There's more evidence of that than there ever has been of Trump/Russia conspiracy/collusion... yet you've been down here for two plus years screaming that it's true. 

You were had, Tibs. 

Don't double down on your own mistakes. Learn from them and educate yourself about reality, not the partisan bubble you wish were reality. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you dig, the information is there. I personally investigated this matter in 2013, spoke to LAPD and FBI officers who worked the scene. His car was hacked, accelerated to unsafe speeds, and crashed in an "explosion" in the early morning hours. He was working on a story about Brennan's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and warned his family that he was in danger prior to his death. 

The case remains in the LAPD's unsolved pile. 

:beer: Agreed on all counts.

Oh, you investigated it? Ok! I bet Third Thing believes you. Don't ya? How many other murders by the deep state have you personally investigated? Why isn't Brennan after you, too? 

@3rdnlng

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There's more evidence of that than there ever has been of Trump/Russia conspiracy/collusion... yet you've been down here for two plus years screaming that it's true. 

You were had, Tibs. 

Don't double down on your own mistakes. Learn from them and educate yourself about reality, not the partisan bubble you wish were reality. 

There's more evidence a Deep State exists or that it murders people? Which one? 

There sure is a lot of evidence Trump conspired with Russia, even if you don't admit it 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I did. Just as I did with Trump/Russia. 

Got them both right, with evidence to support it. Not because I'm smarter than anyone else, but because I cared enough to get off my ass and look into the matter for myself.

But carry on. 

You posted a picture on a wrecked car ?That's your evidence?

Tibs, I know you like to pretend you're incapable. But you're asking questions about this topic that are well covered in the 233 pages so far. It's all there for you to read and learn for yourself. 

Then again, it makes sense why you want to pretend that this thread hasn't had anything of substance in it, considering how far astray you allowed yourself to be led by the coup plotters. Your entire "Russia collusion" narrative has died on the vine. Trump hasn't been, and won't be, removed from office as you promised and cheered on for two plus years. It's a lot for you to take in all at once so you feel the need to lash out and ***** up the board. 

It's only going to get worse for you, Tibs, unless you start to think for yourself (or stop the troll act). 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tibs, I know you like to pretend you're incapable. But you're asking questions about this topic that are well covered in the 233 pages so far. It's all there for you to read and learn for yourself. 

Then again, it makes sense why you want to pretend that this thread hasn't had anything of substance in it, considering how far astray you allowed yourself to be led by the coup plotters. Your entire "Russia collusion" narrative has died on the vine. Trump hasn't been, and won't be, removed from office as you promised and cheered on for two plus years. It's a lot for you to take in all at once so you feel the need to lash out and ***** up the board. 

It's only going to get worse for you, Tibs, unless you start to think for yourself (or stop the troll act). 

So who are the coup plotters? Just people against Trump? All Democrats and Republicans like John McCAin and other never Trumpers? You only stated some mysterious unipolars and such much. This is YOUR thread, thought you'd like explains it instead of just attacking me. Guess I'm asking difficult questions then. 

How about Attoney General Barr, is he a deep stater? Worked for Bush, ya know! 

I have explained it. Multiple times. The answers are even written down in this thread so you can re-read them for yourself any time you wish. If you're still unfamiliar with the players involved in the coup, after two plus years of being shown evidence and testimony which make the participants and their motives clear, then I suggest you're not being honest. That's not an attack on you, it's a statement of fact. 

Go back through this thread, re-read some of your own posts - and you'll see that all those questions have already been asked and answered. :beer: 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have explained it. Multiple times. The answers are even written down in this thread so you can re-read them for yourself any time you wish. If you're still unfamiliar with the players involved in the coup, after two plus years of being shown evidence and testimony which make the participants and their motives clear, then I suggest you're not being honest. That's not an attack on you, it's a statement of fact. 

Go back through this thread, re-read some of your own posts - and you'll see that all those questions have already been asked and answered. :beer: 

So is that yes or no on Barr? Most of your "evidence" is just tweets for conspiracy spreaders. 

You seriously don't know know if the AG is a uni or not??? 

Edited by Tiberius

Remember the long write up on Omidyar I did previously (in the Q thread)... Omidayar = USIC cut out. He's deeply tied to the intelligence agencies, particularly CIA. He funded a large swath of the Never Trumper press on their behalf because he's a bad actor. 

Now he's paying a price with more to come.