The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Sure does feel like something major is coming. You can tell by all the activity on the left. They're flooding the news and airwaves with (new) investigations and claims of collusion. The intent (likely) is to make whatever is coming down the pike look like retaliation or political retribution... The right is just as active and vocal, both trying to get ahead of whatever it is that's coming. 

This board has been well ahead of the curve for 2 years now, so we should be better prepared for whatever chaos is coming than most. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure does feel like something major is coming. You can tell by all the activity on the left. They're flooding the news and airwaves with (new) investigations and claims of collusion. The intent (likely) is to make whatever is coming down the pike look like retaliation or political retribution... The right is just as active and vocal, both trying to get ahead of whatever it is that's coming. 

This board has been well ahead of the curve for 2 years now, so we should be better prepared for whatever chaos is coming than most. 

I just hope there isn't too much collateral damage. If the DS decides to let it all burn once it hits a tipping point, it could get very ugly.

I have been deeply concerned about the amount of fentanyl that has been being seized over the last year alone. Enough to wipe out the entire country a few times over. How much has not been found? And what is it going to be used for?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The darkness is real, as is the attempt to legalize it. 

Should Jeffery Dahmer be treated as a murderer or someone with an eating disorder ?

The leftist march to tear society down continues.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That is the biggest load of bull#### I have ever seen.  I've read four articles, the legislation, and the press release for this, and all of them use "quantum" and "quantum science" in a completely meaningless fashion.  You could just as easily replace "quantum" with "magic," and all this press would be equally informative.

This is what happens when you get Democrats writing nonsense to impress simpletons like The_Dude.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Both. 'Not guilty by reason of insanity' has always been ridiculous. 'Guilty but insane' is the correct verdict. 

I half agree.  It is possible to be insane enough to not understand your actions, but to recover and understand them with treatment, which should be covered by "not guilty by reason of insanity."  Being untreatably damaged enough to commit crimes, that should be "guilty but insane."

Neither should obviate justice or sentencing, though.  Insane or not, people are still responsible for their actions, and "too sick for punishment" is nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1