The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The best way to hide the truth - put it in plain sight and mock it. 

S

That explains it!!  When I flew into Denver's airport when it first opened, I asked the cabbie why they put it so far out of town, when there were miles of empty spaces before you even saw signs of civilization.  Without missing a beat, he seriously said that the Federal government was saving the space for a future detention center for political prisoners.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, GG said:

That explains it!!  When I flew into Denver's airport when it first opened, I asked the cabbie why they put it so far out of town, when there were miles of empty spaces before you even saw signs of civilization.  Without missing a beat, he seriously said that the Federal government was saving the space for a future detention center for political prisoners.

*It's built atop a DUMB. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This is exactly what I was referencing in the other thread. 

The theory now being pushed is that Sater and Page were working together for the Clinton machine. Page was inserted as a plant in order to get a warrant (and two hops to Trump). RR knew this, and signed the 4th FISA not to use on Trump but to turn it around and use the two hop rule to spy on the Clinton machine. 

It fits with a lot of the pieces I've put together myself - but I have yet to find a strong Clinton/Sater connection other than Sater's own connections to Comey's FBI. If there is a way to connect Sater and Clinton directly, and I'm not sure there is, it would be checkmate for everything. 

I was warned though about a lot of disinformation coming on this topic so I'm not sure what to make of this all yet. I'm still going through it. But the proximity in office space is... interesting. And it would explain a lot about what Page has been up to. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread - still working on verification - but claims that Justin is leaving because of NXIVM

Happy hunting! Please share what you find, if you don’t mind. 

This guy has dropped some other interesting information in the past and has some good sources.

If Trudeau really is the first big fish, then this is going to turn out to be quite the school.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Justin in BIG trouble for (gasp) corruption of a very serious nature:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnWHuber/status/1101034461507043329

Merkel

May

Macron

Trudeau 

(Bibi)

They keep falling, while Trump putters on. Almost like we are watching a global civil war of power players... But that would be NUTS, I know. 

?

Ol' McD must be sucking his thumb in the fetal position somewhere in Ontario right about now.

Seems even the cross-dressing gender-neutral Village People cover band wannabes aren't above corruption.

See ya, Trudeau. Hope they let you keep your costumes.