The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Nope) 

Fullsized image

(from gab - hence not including the link)

(nope)  She is wrong? Or (nope) she is correct that it is not a coincidence? 

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's like when Spacey got "beat up" walking his dog at 2am. 

This guy likely was out on the town, hooked up with the wrong guy or guys, and concocted a cover story that sounds better than "I hooked up with someone's boyfriend and got my ass beat in return". 

Just my take.

Your take jives with some very loud rumors of an app, a couple of guys, and some rough stuff. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, ya, I bet you stay awake at night worrying about exploited children. 

So, now you're laughing out loud about children being forced into sex slavery? You've reached a new low which is quite an accomplishment for you.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, ya, I bet you stay awake at night worrying about exploited children. 

I don't cry quite as hard for them as you do for all the poor oppressed minorities who are victims of white privilege and MAGA hats, but I'd prefer if there were fewer child sex slaves.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Blocks from the white house" 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/child-sex-trafficking-operating-blocks-from-white-house-shut-down-by-federal-agents

Of course, this isn't unique to DC. If you live in a metro area, you're five miles or less from one of these operations. 

From Trump's White House.  Never heard of it before he was president, did we?  So who should we blame?  :unsure:

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

From Trump's White House.  Never heard of it before he was president, did we?  So who should we blame?  :unsure:

Child sex trafficking wasn't a major problem before Trump took office and started having TWO scoops of ice cream.

Coincidence?

#IMPEACH

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's like when Spacey got "beat up" walking his dog at 2am. 

This guy likely was out on the town, hooked up with the wrong guy or guys, and concocted a cover story that sounds better than "I hooked up with someone's boyfriend and got my ass beat in return". 

Just my take.

• Haha (+1) 1

CIA Democrats Conducts Overt Operation in Halls of Congress

... It is no wonder that military-intelligence candidates amassed huge campaign war chests that effectively shut out any potential rivals, an indication that the financial backers of the Democratic Party have lined up behind them, making Iran Contra funding mechanism look like child’s play in retrospect.

It can only get worse. The political establishment will be preoccupied with Trump for now. It has waited with bated breath to get revenge in the style of Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice.

And all the while this new generation of wise guys will start making hay while the sun shines. We were warned, and the writing was on the wall with the Democratic cozying up with so called intelligence assets; those same people who were only too eager for fight for the wrong cause in Afghanistan or Iraq. They will be the first to beat the drums for new engagements in faraway places that few can find on a map—and what most Americans could care less about.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Worth the read - and remembering: we are in a global (dis)information war at the moment. Learning to hone your own discernment is crucial, now more than ever since it's becoming ridiculously evident how untrustworthy the establishment media is. 

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/03/nbc-news-to-claim-russia-supports-tulsi-gabbard-relies-on-firm-just-caught-fabricating-russia-data-for-the-democratic-party/

*putting this here too.

What’s particularly unethical about the NBC report is that it tries to bolster the credentials of this group by touting it as “the company the Senate Intelligence Committee used to track Russian activities in the 2016 election,” while concealing from its audience the fraud that this firm’s CEO just got caught perpetrating on the public on behalf of the Democratic Party.

22 minutes ago, row_33 said:

And if Colorado votes Dem and the country goes GOP?

so they sit there and think this could not happen?

It's just the latest action by the National Popular Vote numbskulls to try and do away with the Electoral College.

It is absolutely frightening what is occurring right under our noses.

Be afraid.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

It's just the latest action by the National Popular Vote numbskulls to try and do away with the Electoral College.

It is absolutely frightening what is occurring right under our noses.

Be afraid.

not really, they won't ever get 38 states to agree to amend on the Electoral College

i love it, this helps the GOP for snowflake states to commit to popular vote

We just saw due to a Judicial Watch suit, 1 1/2 million people purged from the voter rolls in Los Angeles County. Even if only 10% of them voted last election, it was enough to decide Maxine Waters over her opponent. If all 1.5 million did vote, there in 1 single county was half the total Clinton supposedly won the popular vote by. 

Disgusting as it seems, the illegal vote could definitely affect the winner in a popular vote contest. But then, that's why the Dems fight the wall, and voter ID laws. Their legal base isn't big enough to win much of anything. So they need these extra illegal votes.

• Like (+1) 2