The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Soros gets a bomb in the mail. 

PPP brain trust reaction:

- it’s the left’s fault

- the left planted it to false flag the right

Storytime Greggy has taught his padawans well. 

No, you idiot, the right normally doesn't do thisshit. As it has been shown time after time the left does this and tries to blame it on the right.

35 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

- it’s the left’s fault

Which side has been advocating and embracing confrontation by its leaders over the last 2 years?

Trump has shut his piehole, ever since the old geezer punched a protester at a rally.  Can you say the same for the left?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

- it’s the left’s fault

Do you really think it's that far fetched to believe a leftist would do this for attention? It's basically their favorite play because even if they get caught, it's the principle that matters. Since an evil right winger COULD do something like it, they essentially DID do it. 

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, you idiot, the right normally doesn't do thisshit. As it has been shown time after time the left does this and tries to blame it on the right.

If it went through the USPS, then the FBI will investigate. The Left is all about FBI investigations lately. I think I’ll wait for the results of that process and then begin to make a more informed decision about the motive of the bomb sender(s). 

Jumping to to conclusions is so Leftist. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

- it’s the left’s fault

We can't completely discount the possibility that it was an MKULTRA op by the Shadow Government, though.

4 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

This way of thinking is disgraceful and makes you a piece of ***** like the people on the left you despise. Man I feel bad for the people around you if you ever become rich and powerful.

ungh. i'm guessing you are failing to see the whole lot of irony within this post. just more leftist nonsense.

25 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

More explosive devices sent to a home of the Clinton’s and Obama’s office. Definitely a false flag because only the left has extremists. Right?

https://www.businessinsider.com/explosive-device-bill-hillary-clinton-home-ied-chappaqua-2018-10

This is why the media is the enemy of the people. Even if it's true, people arent going to believe it because of the slanted and biased reporting over the previous several years.....reap what you sew.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I hope they shoot at one of the Democrats and severely disable them for the rest of their life.  Giffords didn't get it bad enough

Aside from Tom, Doc brown, Tasker and a few others this place has really turned into a cesspool and conspiracy forum. Jeff it doesn’t even matter if that was an attempt at being funny, you will always be an ignorant moron and no one will ever take you seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Package intercepted at White House.

Suspicious package addressed to the White House intercepted: CNN. https://tiny.iavian.net/pad1

CNN evacuated 

BREAKING: CNN’s New York Headquarters Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found. https://tiny.iavian.net/pad7

Are you sure we can believe this? Sounds like fake news...

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I hope they shoot at one of the Democrats and severely disable them for the rest of their life.  Giffords didn't get it bad enough

Wow, now that is really bad! 

image.jpeg.d38e9d06cab16893c3cd0a5b34afd67a.jpeg
11 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Aside from Tom, Doc brown, Tasker and a few others this place has really turned into a cesspool and conspiracy forum. Jeff it doesn’t even matter if that was an attempt at being funny, you will always be an ignorant moron and no one will ever take you seriously.

Wait, Tasker?? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, now that is really bad! 

image.jpeg.d38e9d06cab16893c3cd0a5b34afd67a.jpeg

Wait, Tasker?? 

I know that’s hard to believe. He’s become more unhinged in recent years but I have actually learned a lot from him over the years and I respect his opinion even when I disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewing

Sewing[1] is the craft of fastening or attaching objects using stitches made with a needle and thread. Sewing is one of the oldest of the textile arts, arising in the Paleolithic era. Before the invention of spinning yarn or weaving fabric, archaeologists believe Stone Age people across Europe and Asia sewed fur and skin clothing using bone, antler or ivory needles and "thread" made of various animal body parts including sinew, catgut, and veins.[2]

For thousands of years, all sewing was done by hand. The invention of the sewing machine in the 19th century and the rise of computerization in the 20th century led to mass production and export of sewn objects, but hand sewing is still practiced around the world.[citation needed] Fine hand sewing is a characteristic of high-quality tailoring, haute couture fashion, and custom dressmaking, and is pursued by both textile artists and hobbyists as a means of creative expression.[citation needed]

The first known use of the word "sewing" was in the 14th century.[3]

TO SOW, on the other hand is what Boyst does when he impregnates his cattle or seeds his fields.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That's my point.....nearly all of the news outlets have blown their credibility.

Your point is wrong. News outlets report hundreds of true things everyday. People like you discredit the entire outlet because you don’t like their biased political hit pieces on Trump. Same with millions of people who hate Fox News.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewing

Sewing[1] is the craft of fastening or attaching objects using stitches made with a needle and thread. Sewing is one of the oldest of the textile arts, arising in the Paleolithic era. Before the invention of spinning yarn or weaving fabric, archaeologists believe Stone Age people across Europe and Asia sewed fur and skin clothing using bone, antler or ivory needles and "thread" made of various animal body parts including sinew, catgut, and veins.[2]

For thousands of years, all sewing was done by hand. The invention of the sewing machine in the 19th century and the rise of computerization in the 20th century led to mass production and export of sewn objects, but hand sewing is still practiced around the world.[citation needed] Fine hand sewing is a characteristic of high-quality tailoring, haute couture fashion, and custom dressmaking, and is pursued by both textile artists and hobbyists as a means of creative expression.[citation needed]

The first known use of the word "sewing" was in the 14th century.[3]

TO SOW, on the other hand is what Boyst does when he impregnates his cattle or seeds his fields.

Yes, the English were beginning to raise more and more sheep to ship the wool to what city where it was manufactured into wool cloth, any guesses what city that was??

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No. Trump just wants you to think that so you buy his lies 

All a person needs are eyes and ears and half a working brain to see the difference in political coverage between this administration and the previous one.

4 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Your point is wrong. News outlets report hundreds of true things everyday. People like you discredit the entire outlet because you don’t like their biased political hit pieces on Trump. Same with millions of people who hate Fox News.

Why wouldn't this cause someone to question the veracity of whatever else is being reported?

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Why wouldn't this cause someone to question the veracity of whatever else is being reported?

We should question the veracity of everything in life and take every political article with a grain of salt. That doesn’t mean we need to think every piece of news is false or intentionally misleading. 

Edited by gatorbait

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

All a person needs are eyes and ears and half a working brain to see the difference in political coverage between this administration and the previous one.

Well, when you have a President that just lies, lies, lies I'd say yes, the coverage would be different.

Large sections of the population are also really upset with the overt racism, corruption and piggishness of this president. Others seem to appreciate it 

On 10/6/2018 at 9:46 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Fullsized image

Every time this photo floats on my screen, all I hear is "Mr. Jones, one again we see there is nothing you can possess that I can not take away."

12 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You're asking a lot from a leftist.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, gatorbait said:

Aside from Tom, Doc brown, Tasker and a few others this place has really turned into a cesspool and conspiracy forum. 

The biggest "conspiracy" in the world right now, and on this site, was the Trump Russia collusion narrative, which we have successfully shown to be a fraud with mountains of evidence to support it. If you tune into any number of mainstream "news" outlets, you'll hear that story be repeated as fact, without push back or evidence in an echo chamber. 

You might find that reassuring and comforting to be told what to think, when to think it, and how to feel about it... others like to think for themselves, with evidence. It's messy at times, it's scary when the strings are revealed, but since the media has decided they do not wish to inform us anymore, just propagandize us for their chosen causes, it falls to the people and the individual to do the due diligence the media will not. 

There are plenty of other sites you can visit to get mainstream news and views if it's more comfortable to your disposition. :beer: 

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The biggest "conspiracy" in the world right now, and on this site, was the Trump Russia collusion narrative, which we have successfully shown to be a fraud with mountains of evidence to support it. If you tune into any number of mainstream "news" outlets, you'll hear that story be repeated as fact, without push back or evidence in an echo chamber. 

You might find that reassuring and comforting to be told what to think, when to think it, and how to feel about it... others like to think for themselves, with evidence. It's messy at times, it's scary when the strings are revealed, but since the media has decided they do not wish to inform us anymore, just propagandize us for their chosen causes, it falls to the people and the individual to do the due diligence the media will not. 

There are plenty of other sites you can visit to get mainstream news and views if it's more comfortable to your disposition. :beer: 

They are investigating collusion. No one besides the most partisan lefties are claiming collusion to be a fact. Most reasonable people don’t think Trump actually colluded with Russia. Some are waiting to see the results of the investigation to see to what extent if any the campaign colluded. Saying collusion is the biggest conspiracy instead of your boy Q tells us everything we need to know as to where your head is at. At the end of this you are going to look like a fool for believing an incel troll like he’s a messiah.

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

They are investigating collusion. No one besides the most partisan lefties are claiming collusion to be a fact.

Stop. I can list dozens of anchors on multiple networks who say it's fact, and said so since day one. Do we really have to rehash that? Remember how long it took the media establishment to admit the ICA was bunk. Seven months.

2 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Most reasonable people don’t think Trump actually colluded with Russia.  Some are waiting to see the results of the investigation to see to what extent if any the campaign colluded.

That was not the case in November 2016 as evidence by the multiple Trump/Russia threads. 

It is the case now, after months of being called a "conspiracy theorist" and "Putin stooge" while providing evidence and facts to show the story was bunk. Which is my point. The work being done down here is important because the media has abandoned their posts in favor of partisan politics and covering their own culpability in the coup attempt. 

3 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Saying collusion is the biggest conspiracy instead of your boy Q tells us everything we need to know as to where your head is at. At the end of this you are going to look like a fool for believing an incel troll like he’s a messiah.

I've only shared Q posts. Read the OP then reassess and you'll see I offer no conclusions on Q other than their direct connection to Trump. I've said, several times, that there are two possibilities with Q: 1) it's fake and being directed by Trump's team which makes it a dangerous and insidious form of information warfare, or 2) it's real, with evidence to back it up. 

I was told in November of 16 that I'd look like a fool for believing Trump didn't collude with Russia. We see how that turned out. 

To say Trump Russia isn't the biggest conspiracy is to miss the point of it. Its goal was to undermine a legally elected POTUS, or at least cripple his administration to the point of ineffectiveness. That's a coup attempt. And it was done with the full knowledge and approval of dozens of high ranking FBI, DOJ, USIC and politicians. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a conspiracy of the worst kind. 

And it has gone almost completely unreported in the MSM. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've only shared Q posts. 

Greg we know you’re all in on Q. How many times have you posted wwg1wga or those stupid q fanboy videos? I bet you text your buddies q stuff all the time. You’re being duped man, just like the mainstream lemmings on Russia. 

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

Greg we know you’re all in on Q. How many times have you posted wwg1wga or those stupid q fanboy videos? I bet you text your buddies q stuff all the time. You’re being duped man, just like the mainstream lemmings on Russia. 

If that's more comfortable for you to think that way, and try to put me into a box that you can understand, so be it. 

It's just not the reality.

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Stop. I can list dozens of anchors on multiple networks who say it's fact, and said so since day one. Do we really have to rehash that? Remember how long it took the media establishment to admit the ICA was bunk. Seven months.

That was not the case in November 2016 as evidence by the multiple Trump/Russia threads. 

It is the case now, after months of being called a "conspiracy theorist" and "Putin stooge" while providing evidence and facts to show the story was bunk. Which is my point. The work being done down here is important because the media has abandoned their posts in favor of partisan politics and covering their own culpability in the coup attempt. 

I've only shared Q posts. Read the OP then reassess and you'll see I offer no conclusions on Q other than their direct connection to Trump. I've said, several times, that there are two possibilities with Q: 1) it's fake and being directed by Trump's team which makes it a dangerous and insidious form of information warfare, or 2) it's real, with evidence to back it up. 

I was told in November of 16 that I'd look like a fool for believing Trump didn't collude with Russia. We see how that turned out. 

To say Trump Russia isn't the biggest conspiracy is to miss the point of it. Its goal was to undermine a legally elected POTUS, or at least cripple his administration to the point of ineffectiveness. That's a coup attempt. And it was done with the full knowledge and approval of dozens of high ranking FBI, DOJ, USIC and politicians. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a conspiracy of the worst kind. 

And it has gone almost completely unreported in the MSM. 

What has been all but proven is that there was collusion by the FBI, CIA, DOJ, MSM and political figures on the left. Collusion bordering on treason.

• Like (+1) 1

stashing this here too: 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Okay, I'll float out an idea.  

It takes a couple days for these packages to go by mail, right? So whoever is behind this (likely) had to plan accordingly to get these all out in the mail in time to hit on the same day. Now, what was scheduled for today and talked about for weeks? 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/18/rod-rosenstein-testify-house-committee-oct-24/

But what happened at the last moment yesterday? The hearing was postponed... by Goodlatte and Gowdy: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/412851-house-republicans-postpone-rosenstein-interview

So, was this a FF designed to bury RR's testimony in the news cycle? Did the white hats find out about this and that's why they postponed - but the bombs were already in the mail? 

Food for thought. 

7 hours ago, gatorbait said:

I know that’s hard to believe. He’s become more unhinged in recent years but I have actually learned a lot from him over the years and I respect his opinion even when I disagree.

Haha...

I'd describe my demeanor as having lost patience with people who are intellectually dishonest.  The stakes are just too high to validate them and their message by treating them as you would treat an honest and inquisitive arbiter.  I try, though sometimes I fail, to give people the benefit of the doubt initially until they demonstrate that they no longer deserve to be welcome at the table of ideas because they've put poison in what they've brought to the potluck.

I also embrace healthy skepticism, and understand that every major news outlet, be they digital or print, is pushing an agenda; and that the agendas they are pushing are not always, or even usually, the agendas they want you to believe they are pushing.

There is a very good book written by Daniel Boorstin in 1969 called The Image:  A Guide to Pseudo-Events in America, which I recommend any person interested in truth, and the nature of power read.

Everything you hear and see is designed to manipulate you in order to protect the power structure the world operates under; and the internet, in this brief moment in time, has made it possible to see beyond the Matrix. 

The civilized world has always operated under a global caste system.  Always.  And caste systems are established to protect the interests of the Brahmin at the expense of those who live under them.  You are not Brahmin, nor is anyone you know, or have ever known.  You are not permitted to know them.  To them you are nothing more than a means to an end, entirely disposable.  Worse, they actively seek to manipulate you, and deny you agency; to form the very thoughts you make for you.  They have spent decades and billions of dollars studying exactly how to do so.  But now, in this fleeting moment, you have the ability, if you choose to look, to see the strings the puppeteers are pulling; and if enough choose to look, to cut those strings, and to be truly free for the first time in modern history.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, gatorbait said:

This way of thinking is disgraceful and makes you a piece of ***** like the people on the left you despise. Man I feel bad for the people around you if you ever become rich and powerful.

Too late for that you worm.