Best Case/Worst Case

Dorkington

I thought this would be a fun thread... try to be realistic with your answers...

What would your best case and worst case scenario be for the Bills this offseason?

Example, coaches you'd love to see hired, or hate to see hired. QB position. Draft choices. FA choices. FO choices, etc.

Best case scenario? -90's throwback unis... Worst?...Current Unis... :D

I think we got the best kit's in the league - is it the helmets? What don't you like?

I thought this would be a fun thread... try to be realistic with your answers...

What would your best case and worst case scenario be for the Bills this offseason?

Example, coaches you'd love to see hired, or hate to see hired. QB position. Draft choices. FA choices. FO choices, etc.

I'm of the opinion that we need to make the playoffs - get the monkey off our back - before we begin rebuilding.

Best case - Matt Patricia - We're probably not even interviewing him because we assume he won't come here, but I think this guy's going to be the one winner among Belicheck's coaching tree.

Worst case - No QB plan - New coach drops tyrod, doesn't sign anyone good in FA, and we burn a 1st in a weak draft filling the hole. We come out 4-12 or 6-10 (not bad enough to pick #1 overall), and make like no progress on addressing the position long-term or short-term.

Best case... getting a new president and new GM. Let the new GM pick its staff.

Worst case... getting any of the underperforming coordinators that we've interviewed.

Who might win--the worst case scenario 😩

Spot on Mate!

We haven't done a whole lot with any helmets... maybe get rid of them, altogether? Might encourage form tackling, instead of just throwing shoulder...

Four consecutive AFC Championships, and five consecutive championship game appearances is SOMETHING, my friend... A very big f!*#king something...

Best case scenario:

Some type of argument starts between Pegula and Whaley in the next few days...grows to be a big thing...and results in Pegula saying "That's it, it's time to finally break out the sandblaster and strip this place to bare metal."

Massive purge of all lifers gone including Whaley. Throw together an interim management structure, and go to the bottom of the league..

Bring in someone like Tom Coughlin and have him do whatever he wants to build his idea of a dream organization with unlimited funding (cap still exists of course).

Secure Sam Darnold from USC as #1 draft choice in his draft year...and look to the future.

Worst case scenario is any scenario other than the one above, which of course we will get.

I predict the HC (yet to be hired) and Whaley will be both fired this time next year.

Best case - We luck into a good HC and draft a Future HOF QB in the 1st

Worst Case - We board the coaching carrousel yet again, hire someone who will just be fired in 2 years and keep Whaley around to head the next search h

Edited by ndirish1978

Best case- Tyrod is back and continues what he started at the end of the year with a healthy Watkins, McCoy, Clay and first round pick Mike Williams, Gilmore resigned, we draft Budda Baker to play S in the second rd., and we get a DC who is able to get us back to respectability against the run and keep people out of the EZ

Worst case- Tyrod leaves and makes the playoffs, Gilmore leaves, Kyle retires, and the new coach is unable to improve our defensive perfomance, meanwhile the offense collapses with another Sammy injury

Edited by horned dogs

Best case scenario:

Some type of argument starts between Pegula and Whaley in the next few days...grows to be a big thing...and results in Pegula saying "That's it, it's time to finally break out the sandblaster and strip this place to bare metal."

Massive purge of all lifers gone including Whaley. Throw together an interim management structure, and go to the bottom of the league..

Suppose Pegula were to be ticked off by Whaley's presser and gives him the boot, but Russ Brandon and his merry men stay firmly entrenched in the FO.

What's your view then?