Pegula's do not know how to run a football team

This is new to me as a structure. Pegula's have Whaley as GM. Committee of Pegula's, Brandon and Whaley hire Rex Ryan. Only Pegula's make decision to fire Rex Ryan. Rex Ryan only reported to Terry Pegula. Whaley only reported to Terry Pegula. In all this change only Interm coach and now Whaley has press conference. We only get a simple statement from Pegula's on Rex's termination. This is DYSFUNCTION! You need a command line in leadership with full accountability. The Bills use some type of committee decisions that shield ownership. This will not work!!!! Whaley doesn't seem to care he is just a puppet in this organization. This is even worse than I thought it would be. I am not sure I want to be a follower of this owners teams. This is a Tyrant!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly a tyrant. But if the realization that the Pegulas are in over their heads in both sports just hit you, you haven't been paying attention.

They are doing their best and have kept both teams in Buffalo. It is what it is.

Edited by CodeMonkey

The Pegula's are obviously struggling right now.

But Terry is far from a "tyrant" lol

But they're new to this. I trust they will learn from mistakes and improve over time.

You present a considerably kinder view of the situation than the OP.

But make no mistake, we are right back to having organizational problems that start right at the top, just like in the good old Ralph Wilson days.

As long as this **** continues, we will struggle to be a consistently good team.

Hardly a tyrant. But if the realization that the Pegulas are in over their heads in both sports just hit you, you haven't been paying attention.

They are doing their best and have kept both teams in Buffalo. It is what it is.

I'm afraid that soon enough, Bills fans will be divided into two groups.

The first will be those who are just thankful there is still a team in Buffalo, and that group will support Pegula/not complain too much about anything forever.

The second group will move on to other things.

Edited by Fadingpain

If keeping a team in Buffalo means total dysfunction, who needs it. I argue he learned a lesson with the Sabres and did make whole sale changes and empowered Murray. Pegula's are doing the opposite with the Bills. They are controlling the football operation without experience and without accountability.

If keeping a team in Buffalo means total dysfunction, who needs it. I argue he learned a lesson with the Sabres and did make whole sale changes and empowered Murray. Pegula's are doing the opposite with the Bills. They are controlling the football operation without experience and without accountability.

Unfortunately it looks like Murray screwed the Sabres.

Man this pains me to say this but this "organization" (what a oxymoron that is!) sorely needs a Tuna type football czar. The Pegulas are trying to run this franchise systematically and it's becoming a bigger mess than it was before they purchased it.

Edited by Tipster19

He does know. He's just lying.

Pegula should have been there, no doubt.

It's calculated lying. Does Whaley watch EVERY game with Terry? YES he does... They talked plenty. DUH people... Was he part of the FINAL decision by TP? Nope. Didn't need to be.