GDT: Bills vs. Jets 1st Half Thread

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels like a preseason game. I'm rooting for the team to look good and do well, but don't care if we win or lose. I honestly hope we lose since their is no use in dropping 7 spots in the draft. Who cares about Buffalo Bills pride. We haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years, there is no pride and we need to do what's smart

I'll go one further and say what's really on my mind: Bills need to get blown out today. No other way Whaley and the rest of the dysfunctional crew gets axed. I hate that that's where I am, but it's the truth.

I'll go one further and say what's really on my mind: Bills need to get blown out today. No other way Whaley and the rest of the dysfunctional crew gets axed. I hate that that's where I am, but it's the truth.

That won't get DW fired, but it would make tomorrow's presser even more epic. :thumbsup:

There is ZERO point in winning his game. Nothing good comes from it. No reason to get mad when EJ still sucks and the defense can't stop anyone. Today, for once, doesn't matter AND actually helps us. This should be the least stressful Bills game we've had to watch in quite a while.

I agree as this game means nothing.

It sucks that McCoy was taken off in a cart, though.