GDT: Bills vs. Jets 1st Half Thread

EJ is what he is. We know he's not the starter, he's not looking like a backup either. The offense looks so slow. You can't judge Lynn with this O.

Its the Kotite Jets. If the offense and EJ cant produce points vs this abomination of a team, then youre right, EJ shouldnt even be a backup in this league

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is ZERO point in winning his game. Nothing good comes from it. No reason to get mad when EJ still sucks and the defense can't stop anyone. Today, for once, doesn't matter AND actually helps us. This should be the least stressful Bills game we've had to watch in quite a while.

It feels like a preseason game. I'm rooting for the team to look good and do well, but don't care if we win or lose. I honestly hope we lose since their is no use in dropping 7 spots in the draft. Who cares about Buffalo Bills pride. We haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years, there is no pride and we need to do what's smart

There is ZERO point in winning his game. Nothing good comes from it. No reason to get mad when EJ still sucks and the defense can't stop anyone. Today, for once, doesn't matter AND actually helps us. This should be the least stressful Bills game we've had to watch in quite a while.

Exactly. Crack open a beer and relax.

It feels like a preseason game. I'm rooting for the team to look good and do well, but don't care if we win or lose. I honestly hope we lose since their is no use in dropping 7 spots in the draft. Who cares about Buffalo Bills pride. We haven't been in the playoffs in 17 years, there is no pride and we need to do what's smart

Hard to argue with this.