Former Bills' Safety Keion Carpenter Gone at 39, R. I. P.

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Moulds

So sick to my stomach right now my friend, my brother my teammate I talked to this man every week . We talked about fitness and former NFL players staying in shape and he was in best shape of his life and collapses during his morning run and goes in coma and dies . 39 years old my Buffalo's bills teammate and amazing man and father I will always remember and love you brah you made it fun to play football! RIP Keion

Eric Moulds

So sick to my stomach right now my friend, my brother my teammate I talked to this man every week . We talked about fitness and former NFL players staying in shape and he was in best shape of his life and collapses during his morning run and goes in coma and dies . 39 years old my Buffalo's bills teammate and amazing man and father I will always remember and love you brah you made it fun to play football! RIP Keion

Heart Attack?

Safety is one of the hardest positions to play in the NFL. You must be smart. You must be athletic. And you never, ever have a play off.

Left tackle, Offensive Center, QB are all called the hardest positions. And they are. But in no defensive scheme is a safety ever going to succeed to the greater good being inadequate. There has never been a top defensive team without a top level safety.

Wow, I know this stuff happens every year but it seems like 2016 was extra depressing. RIP.

had this talk yesterday with a friend. I am floating the idea that more celebrities are dying than ever before because the amount of celebrities.

40 yrs ago most people knew the top handful if movie stars and radio personalities. When they passed it wasn't fan fared as much without the constant media and Internets we have today.

As these former celebrities aged 60+ that entertained our baby boomers pass on its only natural for death to come with life.

By no means am I diminishing a life which has passed but instead making a simple reflection that death is inevitable. That we have come to know these men, women, actresses, athletes and the likes because we celebrated their life.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."