Bills Announce Whaley to Lead the Head Coaching Search

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree...Whaley needs to live or die with his hire....I like Whaley but I like having the Bills be a consistently winning football team more..if his hire doesn't hack it then he needs to go

It really is as simple as that.

Note to Doug: Don't hire a coach who demands you pick his son's frat brother in the first round.

It really is as simple as that.

Note to Doug: Don't hire a coach who demands you pick his son's frat brother in the first round.

You have made it clear that you hate Shaq, but I have a good feeling that reverting back to a 4-3 will have everyone happy we made the pick.. a full offseason and only having to worry about playing one position will make all the difference in the world.

If this is true, and I say IF, it will be the first time Whaley has hired a coach. This is what was needed. Give Whaley that control and if we flop then there is no one to blame, but him. Now he is a legit GM.

Does this mean the next HC will report to Whaley?

I would not see that as a Bad Thing. Give Whaley the keys and see if he drives the bus to the top of the mountain, or off the cliff.

Yep, I agree. Lets see what he can do. There is no speculation this time. He is leading the search.

Edited by Perk71