So Jets week...

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we hope for a loss and possible top 10 pick? Or hope for a win and end up possibly picking in the late teens?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2683377-2017-nfl-draft-order-updated-first-round-listings-after-week-16

Bills pick is #12 right now. We could rise to #11 if the Cards win and we lose. However a Bills win would put us anywhere from 12th to 19th. I normally want to win no matter what, but I wouldn't mind them tanking this one. But the Jets could go as high as #3 with a loss. They would be crazy to win too.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Time to treat this like the last preseason game. A loss is the best thing possible, but the Jets would be fools to allow us to lose to them. They have even more to gain from losing. This is truly a game where the winner is the loser, and the loser is the winner. Sit all the regulars and evaluate the backups for next year. Cardale should start.

During the game, I will root for the Bills. But I won't be upset if they lose, because it makes a Rex firing more likely. I don't particularly care about the draft position. In the unlikely event that Rex is fired before the game, I will 100% be pulling for a win.

Whatever gives tou the chance to Get a QB. So take the losss.

Higher pick in all rounds to get your QB

You mean another guy to waste away on the bench with ZERO chance at development? -This organization needs an enema, not a quarterback.

Do we hope for a loss and possible top 10 pick? Or hope for a win and end up possibly picking in the late teens?

Definitely rooting for a loss - a blow out with another embarrassing defensive performance would put the final nail in the coffin.

A win to finish 8-8 might save Rex's job. A loss would give us a higher draft pick and probably grease the skids for Rex's firing. Hmmmmmmm........... :pirate:

Sadly we are going to win. I think if the bills were going to make a move from Rex they would have canned him today or saturday after the loss. They still might at the end of the season but I think it would have been the smart move to do it before the Jets and promoted Lynn to interim HC just to see how he ran the team for a game.