So Jets week...

USMCBillsFan

Do we hope for a loss and possible top 10 pick? Or hope for a win and end up possibly picking in the late teens?

Win does nothing, get the higher pick not that it has made much difference.

A win to finish 8-8 might save Rex's job. A loss would give us a higher draft pick and probably grease the skids for Rex's firing. Hmmmmmmm........... :pirate:

Depends on whose mammories....

Christina-Hendricks-hot-picture.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way we lose to the jets sunday. Its about as likely as losing to the Browns was.

Jets are in even worse shape than the Browns... Rex would literally have to be THE worst coach ever to lose this game..

Christina-Hendricks-hot-picture.jpg

Gorgeous redheads.... My Kryptonite.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2683377-2017-nfl-draft-order-updated-first-round-listings-after-week-16

Bills pick is #12 right now. We could rise to #11 if the Cards win and we lose. However a Bills win would put us anywhere from 12th to 19th. I normally want to win no matter what, but I wouldn't mind them tanking this one. But the Jets could go as high as #3 with a loss. They would be crazy to win too.

So they both might try and tank? That would be entertaining.

Well, with the Bills luck:

1. All the teams we would have needed to lose to make the playoffs will,
  2. Tyrod will throw for 400 yards and run for two TDs,
  3. Rex's D will hold the Jets to 150 yards of total offense and pitch a shutout,
  4. Dan Carpenter will make 6 extra points and hit a 58 yards field goal,
  5. and by the end of the day, we will drop to 19th in the draft order.
Edited by CSBill

I'm not going to root for them to lose. Just can't do it.

But I will find the positives and not be upset if we do. Not so much for the draft pick, but the message ownership will hopefully receive when we are 1-5 in the division.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2683377-2017-nfl-draft-order-updated-first-round-listings-after-week-16

Bills pick is #12 right now. We could rise to #11 if the Cards win and we lose. However a Bills win would put us anywhere from 12th to 19th. I normally want to win no matter what, but I wouldn't mind them tanking this one. But the Jets could go as high as #3 with a loss. They would be crazy to win too.

Is 11 the highest we can get? If the Cards / Panthers / Eagles all win can we move higher?

Is 11 the highest we can get? If the Cards / Panthers / Eagles all win can we move higher?

Something I read somewhere in the last day or two (sorry can't remember where) said we could pick as high as #9 if we "play our cards right" and lose.

Bench Tryrod and start EJ, then when EJ lights it up, we can start a QB controversy.

Go Bills!!!!!

How about first half EJ and second half Cardale? Sit Tyrod, Shady and Sammy. No need to risk injury to our best players. Give the JV some playing time. Edited by PromoTheRobot

How about first half EJ and second half Cardale? Sit Tyrod, Shady and Sammy. No need to risk injury to our best players. Give the JV some playing time.

I think, unless management steps in and dictates otherwise (something Rex seem to sort of open the door to, during yesterdays' pc), all those guys will play, and I bet the have a great game.

I am watching the game...as long as I am watching, I want them to win...just can't get behind the tank thing, ever...even though it makes sense. I could croak during the off-season...