Trump foreign policy

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

It's time to take away Iran's ability to hijack shipping.

I love the "analysis" on the cable news this morning from the echo chambers -- both neocons, neoliberals, and establishment figureheads pushing the line: "if we want to stop hijackings/Iran bombing stuff, just get back into the Iran deal". 

:lol: 

When you lack principles or ideas, this is the result. 

All comments made without acknowledging or even understanding KSA underwent a purge/revolution in 2017. Of course, they won't acknowledge this because the people who were rounded up and taken to task were working hand in hand with western IC and media cut outs to promote the establishment endless war agenda. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things to watch: Condi keeps doing interviews supporting Trump's policies on Iran. Is this a result of the W/Trump truce at HW's funeral? Or is it a sign that Condi is going to pick up the NSC mantle? 

Just interesting she's made the rounds two straight weeks on the Sunday shows. 

I thought she was still looking for those WMD! 

Oh please bring her into this administration! Oh Please! :lol:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

November 2017 saw the end of that. ISIS and AQ were funded by Bin Talal (and others, including Langley and the western ic) who were rounded up in the purge. 

KSA of 2019 is not anywhere close to the KSA of even late 2016. 

Oh I don't think they'd stop funding their own "street" team.  They see how effective the Shiite ones are.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Oh I don't think they'd stop funding their own "street" team.  They see how effective the Shiite ones are.  

Bin Talal was funding both Shia and Shiite groups. He was the number 2 guy in the Kingdom (really 1) and outside of owning large chunks of Twitter, 20th Century Fox, Instagram, Citibank and other media conglomerates he was deeply in bed with the worst elements of the western intelligence agencies. 

MBS took the reigns and the first thing he did was take out these double dealers. He took trillions off the table which were being used to finance AQ, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah and other sectarian revolutionary groups. Bin Talal's goal was not Shia over Shiite -- but to profit from death and destruction across the ME and endless war/regime change policies pushed by the west. 

KSA just isn't what it was in early 2017 -- let alone the 90s and oughts where they absolutely were funding terror groups and doing "sinister" *****. MBS comes in, enacts major social reforms including opening temples and churches of both the Jewish and Christian faith, rolling back restrictions for women, and trying to drag his country more into the western 21st century than anyone in his position has done before. 

The response in the media and the west? He's a monster who's a dictator. 

Why? 

Because he took away the IC's toys and financing of their proxy networks -- and the media answers to the IC first, and the truth last. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please bring her into this administration! Oh Please! :lol:

Do you really expect a racist, sexist, misogynistic, white supremacist, POS like Trump will bring her in to his administration?  Ain't gonna happen. 

Ok off to launder my hood.   

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Have we ever had a president admit that a foreign government will dictate our foreign policy?  Crazy. 

Why do you think that he has gone through so many NSAs? He doesn't care about foreign policy... only about raking in the money from the Saudis and trying to inflate Iran's actions to save Netanyahu tomorrow. He's all about himself and his disgusting cronies.

Khashoggi was MURDERED and he wouldn't admit what really happened because the Saudis said so!

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Why do you think that he has gone through so many NSAs? He doesn't care about foreign policy... only about raking in the money from the Saudis and trying to inflate Iran's actions to save Netanyahu tomorrow. He's all about himself and his disgusting cronies.

Khashoggi was MURDERED and he wouldn't admit what really happened because the Saudis said so!

Khashoggi was a spook, not a journalist. He was MB and an extremist. He's not a hero -- saying he is one just shows you're very, very misinformed.

10 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

BINGO 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Khashoggi was a spook, not a journalist. He was MB and an extremist. He's not a hero -- saying he is one just shows you're very, very misinformed.

No, he was murdered for going against that evil regime that Trump is deferring* our foreign policy to. You shouldn't be spreading misinformation like that

*Hey, maybe he mis-tweeted, but he should clear that up. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, he was murdered for going against that evil regime that Trump is deferring* our foreign policy to. You shouldn't be spreading misinformation like that

*Hey, maybe he mis-tweeted, but he should clear that up. 

Wrong. 

He was MB. And he was a spook. He was a jihadist who was an enemy of peace and stability in the region, not a human rights advocate or warrior. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

An attack on 5% of the world’s oil is not an attack on one country but global stability. 

Thats Iran’s MO. They’re the biggest advocates and financiers of murder, terror, and global instability in the region.  

And what will a war do? You want to see instability? Watch after Trump kicks over that hornets nest. 

All this crap, fighting for the Saudis, oil, chaos simply proves how right the green new dealers are. Big Oil wants us hooked to their juice forever 

Wrong. 

He was MB. And he was a spook. He was a jihadist who was an enemy of peace and stability in the region, not a human rights advocate or warrior. 

Link? 

This is an incredible statement from an American President: 

Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!

There’s an entire thread on him w links. 

I'm sure there is 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Have we ever had a president admit that a foreign government will dictate our foreign policy?  Crazy. 

Yes.  Six years ago, Obama backed off his Middle Eastern foreign policy at Russia's request.

You're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Old hotness: "Trump refuses to work with allies! He's a monster!"

New hotness: "Trump wants to work with allies before waging war! He's a monster!"

.... Best. Meltdown. Ever.

But the left has never cared about ME allies.  Dubai Ports World anyone?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

But the left has never cared about ME allies.  Dubai Ports World anyone?

Ah, yes...Hillary's infamous "Keep the sand n*****s out of our ports!" legislation.  

But Trump, travel ban, something something...

Democrats are such morons.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yes.  Six years ago, Obama backed off his Middle Eastern foreign policy at Russia's request.

You're an idiot.

That was after Obama signed the sanctions against Russia, right? 

You are so smart you should be given money by everyone 

My favorite is still Trump telling Iran to get back into Obama's nuclear deal that Trump pulled out of. Lol, 

Iran answered alright! Boom! :lol:

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things to watch: Condi keeps doing interviews supporting Trump's policies on Iran. Is this a result of the W/Trump truce at HW's funeral? Or is it a sign that Condi is going to pick up the NSC mantle? 

Just interesting she's made the rounds two straight weeks on the Sunday shows. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not that it matters to either of us, but for the sake of conversation, I think it's either that or she's completely asexual. 

But no one seems to know.  Everyone I've seen offer an opinion seems to caveat it with "It doesn't matter" and "I think, but I don't know."  Even LGBT sources I would normally expect to say "Of course" seem to stick to "We don't know...but if she is, we're available!"  

For all the ***** this town leaks, and as catty as DC social life is...to keep this as secret as it is, is just weird.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But no one seems to know.  Everyone I've seen offer an opinion seems to caveat it with "It doesn't matter" and "I think, but I don't know."  Even LGBT sources I would normally expect to say "Of course" seem to stick to "We don't know...but if she is, we're available!"  

For all the ***** this town leaks, and as catty as DC social life is...to keep this as secret as it is, is just weird.

I don't think she's gay. I think she's more in the Janet Reno sector where there were never any men or women ever discussed or discovered. It was amazing that it was never an issue for how high profile she was during the 90s. 

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah): “Direct engagement by US military in response to Iran’s attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure would be a grave mistake. The US has continued arms sales so Saudi Arabia can defend itself. If SA responds against Iran attacks, the US should be ready to support in a non-kinetic role.”

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

Most of your posts are just paranoid fantasy entertainment........

SA - home of the 9-11 terrorists.....and peace and stability LOL

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now Mitt’s Cool?  So confusing. 

It must be tough for you, trying to think and all 

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

The damage Iran could do to the Saudi oil supply and shut down the Strait of Hormuz could devastate the world economy. They need to negotiate not escalate . 

Democrats are really missing an opportunity to push for Green Energy here. How much do we spend defending the oil network?