Trump foreign policy

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a little POS Trump is. Cry baby, tantrum like a two year old, two more years of this is too much 

President Trump lashed out at French President Emmanuel Macron's approval rating, his country’s employment rate and his vision for the military.

Think how bad 6 years will be for you. HAHAHAHAHA

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/us-military-could-lose-war-201254331.html

like anybody should take a woman’s opinion on war seriously. Her tiny brain can’t even comprehend the subject. 

On a serious note, other than Mary Beard, I cannot name an intelligent woman. They do not exist. 

Shut up, woman, and make me a sammich. 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

like anybody should take a woman’s opinion on war seriously. Her tiny brain can’t even comprehend the subject. 

On a serious note, other than Mary Beard, I cannot name an intelligent woman. They do not exist. 

You're consistent. You're lots of other things as well, but consistent ranks among your most pronounced "qualities".

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Having read your wildly ignorant opinions on warfare, I'd take hers long before I'd take yours.

11 hours ago, The_Dude said:

On any given Sunday......

11 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Is it true that you once dated Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and she B word slapped you at the end of the evening?

Edited by Keukasmallies

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How are the JFACC and, JFMCC, and JACCE related? 

Dude, my job was to kick in doors, and call for fire. You know that. 

What I find laughable is your focus on the higher echelons. As would most grunts. Them folks ain’t warriors. 

Those ***** there don’t know how to conduct battle drills or clear rooms. 

Its not that theyre not important, they’re needed. But they’d all get themselves killed doing grunt things. 

Your focus seems to be on the people people who wrote doctrine. Guys like me throw out their doctrine and do what works. 

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How are the JFACC and, JFMCC, and JACCE related? 

And if you’re asking if I could coordinate large scale movements and things of the sort, clearly not. But, ironically, the folks who can couldn’t move a 4-man stack. 

Edited by The_Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

What I find laughable is your focus on the higher echelons. As would most grunts. Them folks ain’t warriors. 

Its not that theyre not important, they’re needed. But they’d all get themselves killed doing grunt things. 

Your focus seems to be on the people people who wrote doctrine. Guys like me throw out their doctrine and do what works. 

And if you’re asking if I could coordinate large scale movements and things of the sort, clearly not. But, ironically, the folks who can couldn’t move a 4-man stack. 

High again, eh?

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

First, I'm happily married.

Second, I wouldn't date a communist. 

The question is, is she? The way you speak regarding woman makes me think you married a sex toy.

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

High again, eh?

The question is, is she? The way you speak regarding woman makes me think you married a sex toy.

1. No. My phone does weird things on this site. Only this site. Weird. But, I don't care.

2. My wife is a liberal feminist who idolizes RBG. Generally I despise women. I refuse to do business with them when I'm the customer because they're so frequently incompetent. I have no issue asking a woman if there's a man I could talk to. I think most women are only good for whats between their legs. Remember that old movie, As Good As It Gets. Nicholson's line on how he writes women well 'I take a man, and I take away his reason and accountability.' Yeah. That. But, while I paint with broad strokes there are exceptions to every rule. My wife is one of the exceptions. She's not a f'ing moron. She's actually a pretty badass ultra runner. 

Lastly, I'll say this, I believe in gender roles. I believe that men are clearly superior when it comes to building, fighting, and things-n-stuff. Women don't build skyscrapers, men do. Women dont win wars, men do. But, women are far superior in things like care for children and the elderly. And those things are very important. I'm misunderstood a bit because I don't care if people like me. Whatevs.

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

1. No. My phone does weird things on this site. Only this site. Weird. But, I don't care.

2. My wife is a liberal feminist who idolizes RBG. Generally I despise women. I refuse to do business with them when I'm the customer because they're so frequently incompetent. I have no issue asking a woman if there's a man I could talk to. I think most women are only good for whats between their legs. Remember that old movie, As Good As It Gets. Nicholson's line on how he writes women well 'I take a man, and I take away his reason and accountability.' Yeah. That. But, while I paint with broad strokes there are exceptions to every rule. My wife is one of the exceptions. She's not a f'ing moron. She's actually a pretty badass ultra runner. 

Lastly, I'll say this, I believe in gender roles. I believe that men are clearly superior when it comes to building, fighting, and things-n-stuff. Women don't build skyscrapers, men do. Women dont win wars, men do. But, women are far superior in things like care for children and the elderly. And those things are very important. I'm misunderstood a bit because I don't care if people like me. Whatevs.

Maybe you shouldn't use your phone on this site when you are high, eh?

Your wife is a liberal feminist and she married you? Now that's rich.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Your wife is a liberal feminist and she married you? Now that's rich.

My dick game is A+

Plus, I'm pretty. I do ok financially. I can be charming when I want to. And, some girls like a dude who's a man. I am definitely that. I'm an expert in cigars, whisky, guns, construction, and basically all the manly arts. Yup. I may be an *****, but I'm a manly *****. 

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

My dick game is A+

Plus, I'm pretty. I do ok financially. I can be charming when I want to. And, some girls like a dude who's a man. I am definitely that. I'm an expert in cigars, whisky, guns, construction, and basically all the manly arts. Yup. I may be an *****, but I'm a manly *****. 

You sound like a regular Marlboro Man.

Yes, and you've got that dick game down pat.

Edited by 3rdnlng

5 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah, you don't know ***** about warfare.  You know about fighting.  Those are not the same thing.  That you think they are the same thing shows how incredibly ignorant you are.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, you don't know ***** about warfare.  You know about fighting.  Those are not the same thing.  That you think they are the same thing shows how incredibly ignorant you are.

That was the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever read. 

You are a complete moron. 

Youre the type of guy that gets impressed by Clausewitz. 

The battle with China continues to be an interesting one to watch. Encouraging that some of the smaller nations are starting to push with the US against China. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-china-divisions-exposed-after-one-phrase-torpedoed-pacific-accord-1542543774?mod=hp_lead_pos3

For the first time in the summit’s 29-year history, officials ended two days of meetings without issuing a communiqué, with Papua New Guinea’s leader delivering only his summary of failed talks. “You all know who the two big giants in the room were, so what can I say,” Prime Minister Peter O’Neill told reporters.

A senior Trump administration official said Sunday that the dispute largely came down to a single proposed sentence: “We agreed to fight protectionism including all unfair trade practices.”

China wouldn’t agree to that language, believing it amounted to a “singling out” of Chinese trade practices [no sh!t Sherlock], the U.S. official said. All other 20 APEC nations favored including the language in the final communiqué, the official said.

It wasn’t “China vs. the U.S. that torpedoed the leaders’ statement,” so much as it was “China versus all the other members of APEC,” the official said.

On Saturday, China’s President Xi Jinping clashed with the U.S. over trade and security, calling on officials to “reject arrogance and prejudice,” as Beijing and Washington vie for global influence.