Trump foreign policy

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Much of his generation are self centered hippy commies who won't tolerate profit but will tolerate people bad mouthing Americans and capitalism.

There's that of course.

Progressivism is a disease.

How does one get punishment for whatever they did over serving or refusing to serve in Nam?

the amusement was Kerry starting his acceptance speech with a salute and “reporting for duty” and then complaining that he could not control people’s interpretations or reactions.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Op-eds are one thing, meeting with Iranian gov't officials to bash and undermine a sitting POTUS is something else...

DccYTQfU0AAZFmR.jpg:large

You know what he's telling them, too.  "Be patient...we're working to get him impeached, Trump won't be in office much longer."

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His uptick in popularity by liberals just because Trump is president shows how much decorum/short term memory overrides actual policies in a lot o people's minds.  Of course he isn't going to slam Obama for Isis because it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for his disastrous decision to invade Iraq without UN approval under false pretenses.  He also signed the Statues of Forces agreement in 2008 vowing to get all soldiers out of Iraq by 2011.  

This is the same administration who signed the Patriot Act leading to an erosion of our civil liberties including a mass surveillance state still prevalent today.  He also legalized torture which could be considered a war crime depending on how you interpret whether the Geneva Convention applies to terrorists.  Not to mention the economic impact of the war in Iraq along with the mass number of causalities it created.... with little to show for it.  Seeing him attack this administration is disgraceful, and I'm not a Trump fan in the slightest.  

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 5

Kerry, Obama, etc are all having panic attacks because the Mullahs are threatening to expose who got kickbacks for the pallets of cash and craptastic Iran deal. I'd laugh if they actually did it.

Globalism is a disease, a true disease and the Dems and GOPe are riddled with it.  W was silent during Obama's presidency yet has popped up his little head from his hole in the ground to talk smack about Trump's policies. Tells you all you need to know about the last 16 years.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Kerry, Obama, etc are all having panic attacks because the Mullahs are threatening to expose who got kickbacks for the pallets of cash and craptastic Iran deal. I'd laugh if they actually did it.

Globalism is a disease, a true disease and the Dems and GOPe are riddled with it.  W was silent during Obama's presidency yet has popped up his little head from his hole in the ground to talk smack about Trump's policies. Tells you all you need to know about the last 16 years.

Globalism is the future and will wipe out localism. Not sure why people hate prosperity

there is no future at all for those in the "deep pockets of the Dems" under globalism

they have no education or skills or anything at all

a proper balance is required for local and global thought and action

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Also this: http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/14/investing/iran-sanctions-siemens-europe/index.html

Appears Grennell is having an impact immediately in his new post. 

It's about time we whipped the Europeans back into line.

TOO LONG we've allowed them a free lunch. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Trump is crushing Obama's legacy and it has the left in a tizzy. 

All the people who hated the Iran deal back then all of a sudden support it now. What a bunch resistant hypocrites.

this is all about worshiping Hillary Clinton, which I do not understand at all....

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DdOob7sUQAEDsgU.jpg

That is because the left is pretty anti-semitic.

People talk about blacks and the "Democratic plantation" I almost think it is worse with Jews. My MIL is a Republican, my husband (Jewish only by birth) leans Libertarian, but my other Jewish friends and relative think Trump is evil and they are loyal Dems. I just do not get it. They've been awfully quiet since the embassy move to Jerusalem, and I *cough* quietly *cough* let them know about the pro-Trump signs, coins, namings, banners, etc in Israel this past week... but they don't seem to be budging. And when I tell you these are some very smart people in all other aspects, I am not exaggerating. I just don't understand the Dem/left loyalty from so many Jews.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is because the left is pretty anti-semitic.

People talk about blacks and the "Democratic plantation" I almost think it is worse with Jews. My MIL is a Republican, my husband (Jewish only by birth) leans Libertarian, but my other Jewish friends and relative think Trump is evil and they are loyal Dems. I just do not get it. They've been awfully quiet since the embassy move to Jerusalem, and I *cough* quietly *cough* let them know about the pro-Trump signs, coins, namings, banners, etc in Israel this past week... but they don't seem to be budging. And when I tell you these are some very smart people in all other aspects, I am not exaggerating. I just don't understand the Dem/left loyalty from so many Jews.

The left is anti-Zionist.  They're not anti-semitic, and the get the Jewish vote because the Jews are traditionally oppressed, and they side with the Democrats as being against oppression in general.  

(I've heard the latter from several Jewish acquaintances.)

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

People talk about blacks and the "Democratic plantation" I almost think it is worse with Jews. My MIL is a Republican, my husband (Jewish only by birth) leans Libertarian, but my other Jewish friends and relative think Trump is evil and they are loyal Dems. I just do not get it.

One of my closest friends is Jewish. Goes to Israel every year with his wife to visit her family, Genuinely faithful Jew in his daily life.

Hates Trump. Loved Obama. At one point I was like "You see Barry pissing on Jews, and Netanyahu, and pretty much all of Israel, right? You know how much the left hates Jews, right?"

Never responded to my email. Boggles my mind.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

One of my closest friends is Jewish. Goes to Israel every year with his wife to visit her family, Genuinely faithful Jew in his daily life.

Hates Trump. Loved Obama. At one point I was like "You see Barry pissing on Jews, and Netanyahu, and pretty much all of Israel, right? You know how much the left hates Jews, right?"

Never responded to my email. Boggles my mind.

It’s like discovering that your childhood hero is a loser.  Much easier to put hands over ears to drown out the noise.