Trump foreign policy

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There are inspectors in the country (for now) and all sorts of monitors and they did ship their enriched uranium out and filled in a nuclear plant with cement. All that is to be undone. The world is a little less safe today because of Trump 

i wouldnt be surprised if hillary/obummer sold them extra uranium under the table

Edited by m_w_hunter

The deal was worthless the day it was signed.  The only ones who thought it was any sort of "deal" were Kerry, Obama and the Neville Chamberlains in Europe who were relieved they didn't have to deal with it anymore because signed paper! 

It's not like the Iranians stopped doing anything.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, sorry. I meant once it's announced that we are pulling out of the Iran deal things will start to move quickly in the ME. 

Iran is still playing like they're going to strike Israel directly (today/tonight) - if they do that will complicate things. But my money is still on the Mullahs being gone in the next 6 months. 

What do you think the chances are that they attack Israel? 

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/993928292624404481

Just now, Commonsense said:

What do you think the chances are that they attack Israel? 

High. 

There is movement today which suggests a strike is imminent for Israel's strikes on Iranian targets last week. I don't expect it to flare into a bigger conflict. The GCC and Israel have been working together inside Iran for the past 6 months+. I expect it to continue and any fighting that breaks out will be (hopefully) minimal. 

I dont think or expect a ground war or invasion of any kind like we saw the past two decades in other regional conflicts. The Iranian regime is on the verge of collapse because they've been hollowed out from within. It won't take much to tip them over, but I believe the plan is for the Iranian people to be the levers. 

To go along with the above:

This has been planned for a long, long time. We are seeing a multi-front rollout of a global cleanup plan in action.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Proof? 

Seriously?  Any article I can link is second-hand information, which you would dismiss as not being proof since it's second-hand.  

You could google it, and you'll find multiple articles on the connections between Iran, the DPRK, and the A.Q. Khan network, the trade in military technology between Iran and DPRK going back to the Iran-Iraq war, the plethora of links between Iranian and Korean WMD programs identified since the mid-90s, memos in wikileaks outlining the breadth of Korean-Iranian cooperation over the past 30 years...

But if I provide them, you'll dismiss it as "That's not proof" and insist on nothing less than an Iranian nuclear warhead with "Made in Democratic People's Republic of Korea" embossed on it.  So go do your own !@#$ing research, shitburger.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

LOVE IT. 

Yeah...knowing Trump, that's an opening negotiating position. 

And probably not a good idea - dividing the country along "pro-Obama" and "anti-Obama" lines might be a working electoral strategy, but it's a little bit dicier when playing geopolitics with the entire EU.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...knowing Trump, that's an opening negotiating position. 

And probably not a good idea - dividing the country along "pro-Obama" and "anti-Obama" lines might be a working electoral strategy, but it's a little bit dicier when playing geopolitics with the entire EU.

True but remember Merkel came out the other week and said she would support the US's decision.