La Canfora on FAN 590: Bills Situation "Toxic"

Doutz

Sound to me like he it just throwing **** at a wall and hoping some sticks.

Yeah right because what he says is so hard to believe. I am telling everybody once again my friend had solid info that Polian was ready to come in & clean house & I mean clean house & some inside the building bad mouthed him, mainly Rusty to save their own skin. Shame on Pegs for trusting people inside the building that clearly all they care about their own selfish interests.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right because what he says is so hard to believe. I am telling everybody once again my friend had solid info that Polian was ready to come in & clean house & I mean clean house & some inside the building bad mouthed him, mainly Rusty to save their own skin. Shame on Pegs for trusting people inside the building that clearly all they care about their own selfish interests.

I do believe all of that.

But Polian was ready to hitch his wagon to the "innovative" punt like a kitty St. Doug Marrone. I'm happy he stayed at ESPN.

So if Rex gets fired at the end of the season, is Laconfora still correct? This organization was a mess when Marrone quit, Polian declined, and Orton retired. Two years later it is still a bleeping mess but lets crap all over Laconfora. Personally I'm encouraged by Laconfora reporting this stuff because I'm hoping something will be done soon. Who could possibly watch another season with all of these a$$ clowns in charge.

Assuming what you say is true, it's hard not to conclude that Polian may well be the source.

To me it just seems like at the time of the report from lancanfora, rex seemed pretty unmarketable for next season. Considering a majority of fans were calling for rex to be fired.

Then I ask myself who would have an agenda for marketing seperate from the football operation.

I stop there. Pretty sure thats where the problem lies.

*Rex supporter

So if Rex gets fired at the end of the season, is Laconfora still correct? This organization was a mess when Marrone quit, Polian declined, and Orton retired. Two years later it is still a bleeping mess but lets crap all over Laconfora. Personally I'm encouraged by Laconfora reporting this stuff because I'm hoping something will be done soon. Who could possibly watch another season with all of these a$$ clowns in charge.

In the last two seasons the Bills have been 9-7 and 8-8 with a likely 8 win season this season at least. With no real QB answer on the roster, what would non-ass clowns have accomplished with the team?

I want them all gone, nothing but a big cancer in this organization.

In the last two seasons the Bills have been 9-7 and 8-8 with a likely 8 win season this season at least. With no real QB answer on the roster, what would non-ass clowns have accomplished with the team?

Probably playoffs.

I see - why waste a great head coach on a Roster with marginal QB talent. Instead Wrecks it until a real solution at QB is found, then grab a real coach at that time?

Well I've said they'd easily be a playoff team with this offense and that 2014 defense(or something close to that). So if Rex gets credit for something it's the offenses ability to score points and run the ball. He hasn't(and I guess didn't) hold up his end of the bargain on the defensive side which is a joke.

As for La Canfora, I don't know if he's throwing **** against the wall or not but I believe a lot of what he said is accurate. And I wish Russ Brandon would just go away, but he probably wont.

The offense was ****ty and had no QB. Playoffs? Nope!

Rex staying or going is a 50/50 proposition either way. Lacanfora picking a side isnt really something that requires many inside sources

I could have zero inside sources and just say Rex is getting fired soon. And i have a 50% chance of being right. Sign me up.

The team crafted to ground and pound, with the best running game in the league? The team with lots of young stars on Defense and a QB who only should have to protect the ball and throw every now and then (this was the plan for this season all along, wasn't it?)?

Yeah, playoffs. Why not?

The team crafted to ground and pound, with the best running game in the league? The team with lots of young stars on Defense and a QB who only should have to protect the ball and throw every now and then (this was the plan for this season all along, wasn't it?)?

Yeah, playoffs. Why not?

Too bad we'll never know.

Lacanfora has a source somewhere at OBD based on all the leaks he's shared the past few years. Don't know what that source's motive is or how credible but I don't immediately dismiss it.

He had "toxic" reports a couple years ago out of Cleveland that lots of people wanted to dismiss and they ended up to be true.

Also none of what he said would be shocking - except for the Cardale part unless Whaley was straight up lying on the radio this morning.

On the Rich Eisen radio show... "If Doug Whaley and some other people of the football operations side had gotten their way things would have changed awhile ago". Several people inside the org have been in the owner's ear talking to him about seeing someone other than TT at QB and let's see what Anthony Lynn can do with this team before the season ends.

The owner would prefer to wait to see how things go while the team still has an ever so slight chance to make the playoffs.

It's been Whaley that wanted the change at QB to see what the kid can do.

As for 2017, it would take a remarkable turn of events on this team the next few weeks to see Rex Ryan return to the team next year.

I don't understand why posters attack football reporters/insiders when they report on the dysfunction and problems at OBD. Most of the rumors that have been reported over the years turn out to be true, in one form or another. The Coughlin rumor was dismissed by many earlier this year and it turns out to be true (that he had met with the Pegulas). Same with Polian last year. I am sure more stuff will come out, and much of it will be true.

Whaley is not above throwing anyone and everyone under the bus to save his own skin. Drain the swamp Pegs.

Not only are you are flat out wrong and clearly have no clue what you're talking about, but you should be embarrassed for yourself making up ignorant crap like that.