La Canfora on FAN 590: Bills Situation "Toxic"

Doutz

If Rex is fired, he wasn't incorrect. He said as early as Monday. Basically that the Steelers game would be the final straw. Not sure where you're getting the "incorrect" from.

Except he didn't even say it was the final straw.. he left himself outs.

He's throwing **** against the wall.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same organizational management is in place, save Littman... and Wilson, but Brandon has been a proxy of Wilson's leadership.

I believe these folks work to preserve their positions and influence. Something was done to chase Polian away. When threats start to form, we see these games happen through 'leaks' in the media and blame. Marrone had documented spats with Bills management that was described as 'new' vs 'lifers'.

If the new vs lifers thing is happening it is not surprising. Often when new management comes in they cling on to some of the old school guys while learning the ropes. Sometimes it takes a little while to see where the weak links are. Cleary Terry is a successful businessman and Kim seems to be very passionate. That is a good conversation. At some point , and here is hoping it is soon, they will take full ownership of situation. Hire somebody they trust and they can work with and clean up whatever mess they see.

I'm saying that regardless of his "source" he gets so much **** wrong that he should not be taken seriously based upon his less than stellar track record.

Well then shouldn't you be blaming his sources and not him? I assume he trusts his source and it's a team insider. Is he not supposed to report what his inside sources tell him? Is his record of being wrong on source info much worse than other reporters, or are you just repeating what everyone says about him?

Well then shouldn't you be blaming his sources and not him? I assume he trusts his source and it's a team insider. Is he not supposed to report what his inside sources tell him? Is his record of being wrong on source info much worse than other reporters, or are you just repeating what everyone says about him?

Damn you ask a lot of questions! :lol: You have any answers? LaConjecture is FOS based on his track record and needs to validate his sources based upon how often he's wrong. If you don't know his track record I suggest you research it for yourself.

Damn you ask a lot of questions! :lol: You have any answers? LaConjecture is FOS based on his track record and needs to validate his sources based upon how often he's wrong. If you don't know his track record I suggest you research it for yourself.

If his source is a Bills employee, what validation would he need to perform?

And can you save me a few minutes and just tell me LaCanfora' track record? You must know it off the top of your head, no?

And can you save me a few minutes and just tell me LaCanfora' track record? You must know it off the top of your head, no?

Just because someone works for the team doesn't mean they have accurate info or they aren't pushing some agenda.

Do your own research.

Just because someone works for the team doesn't mean they have accurate info or they aren't pushing some agenda.

Do your own research.

have you ever heard an fellow employee tell you something about the company and you know the whole true story. The employee telling the story either misunderstood , misheard or just plain is a shite stirrer. Happens all the time

Do your own research.

Who doesn't have an agenda in that building right now?? You think Whaley doesn't have one? I bet it's different than his HC's agenda right about now. How about Lynn? You don't think his agent's planted stories about being a lead candidate for the Rams job isn't part of his agenda? How about Terry's insistence that Rex's job was safe this year and not dependent on the Bills record---when he fires hi m this year, you don't think all that fibbing the Pegulas were doing wasn't part of an agenda?

The reporter doesn't always have to consider each agenda when reporting what he is being told. He can vet it to his satisfaction and report it and let the reader decide if it's influenced by "agenda".

Do my own research?

Yeah....I thought so..

Edited by Mr. WEO

1. I think la canfora is not reliable. Its not a subjective opinion. He has proven that himself.

2. There does appear to be smoke at OBD. And there SHOULD BE. Why are people alarmed or surprised at this? Whaley and Rex may both lose their jobs. Obviously there is politicking going on behind the scenes. AS EXPECTED.

3. If anyone can handle working in this circus, its Rex. So there is that.

Russ Brandon was hired in 1997 and gained power in the Bills organization in January 1999. Yeah, must be a coincidence.

It's also not a coincidence that Facebook cancels out the cholesterol-lowering effects of Justin Bieber. It is absolutely clear as day and not up for debate. The figure below shows a plot of serum cholesterol from 1986 to 2010. As you can see, after the year Justin Bieber was born the average cholesterol levels began to fall until Facebook was invented. After that the cholesterol levels began to rise:

justinbeiber.jpg

Edited by thebandit27

Rex was fired on Monday and Tyrod is glued to the bench. Thanks Jason! :thumbsup:

Yea but, but he said.... could be fired as soon as Monday. So technically he's still correct with what he said :rolleyes:

Also, what kind of statement is, "Polian was extremely close to coming in and blowing things up". As apposed to, close to or may have, what makes one extremely close? And isn't that a matter of opinion?

Edited by Wayne Cubed