La Canfora on FAN 590: Bills Situation "Toxic"

Doutz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley has NEVER had the chance to pick his own coach.....remember that

How long has he been here? What's the plan at QB? What direction is this team heading in? He has been better than the other slop that fans had to endure but he is far from good. His lack of forward thinking is alarming and he has continually under valued his draft picks. Sure he has got some cheapo veterans to fill a few holes, that's probably not that hard to do when the roster is riddled with holes.

Heck even our kicking game sucks! What player on this team would be a huge loss if they retired this afternoon? Shady? A bunch of could be goods that don't care to be good all circles around an aging back that carries them to a mediocre season. Yeah let's make sure Whaley gets to pick his own coach now because the last one walked out on him and Whaley/Rex reported had a rift shortly after the hiring. One Buffalo!! Everyone gets a "fair" chance!! Time is up, do your job and be good at it or get canned.

Jason La Confora was on Toronto sports radio station FAN 590 this morning discussing how toxic things are at OBD. Apparently he has more behind the scenes "buffoonery" to share which will be reported at a later time. Should be interesting how things play out over next few weeks.

He has been shown he is passing false information with 'Speculation' to find a story. Where are firings? He needs to stop talking to Leroi.

It's also not a coincidence that Facebook cancels out the cholesterol-lowering effects of Justin Bieber. It is absolutely clear as day and not up for debate. The figure below shows a plot of serum cholesterol from 1986 to 2010. As you can see, after the year Justin Bieber was born the average cholesterol levels began to fall until Facebook was invented. After that the cholesterol levels began to rise:

justinbeiber.jpg

Explain how a marketing guy who doesn't have any relationship with Ralph ends up as GM and later basically the owner of the Buffalo Bills in about a decades time.

That is impressive, but the guy is an obvious con man. He somehow worked his way into the Sabres now. There is no history of success with this guy. How does he do it?

And this sounds like whistling past the graveyard...

Why does it WEO? I have been a reporter - I know how things work.

La Canfora has been wrong over the past year or two numerous times on the Bills, from the stadium issue to the trading up for Connor Cook, to the front office issues, to the training staff being fired to this past Sunday's story. Now if he is honestly just reporting what his source is telling him then you have to begin to conclude as a reporter "my source seems to be missing on a lot of these stories" and you stop reporting that stuff without very strong secondary verification. Now it may be that La Canfora feels he has that - but if that was true then it is instinctively odd to me that none of the other NFL insider guys were running with the same line. This feels very much like one source in the Bills who La Canfora knows is wrong as much as he is right with very little additional verification and throwing it out there for public consumption.

Explain how a marketing guy who doesn't have any relationship with Ralph ends up as GM and later basically the owner of the Buffalo Bills in about a decades time.

That is impressive, but the guy is an obvious con man. He somehow worked his way into the Sabres now. There is no history of success with this guy. How does he do it?

Explain how a teeny bopper musician who doesn't have any medical training ends up being the sole solution to high cholesterol. Then please explain why the advent of social media then somehow renders his serum-controlling presence moot.

There's no earthly explanation, so how does that happen?

Answer the above, and you'll (hopefully) discover the answers to your own questions.

Why does it WEO? I have been a reporter - I know how things work.

La Canfora has been wrong over the past year or two numerous times on the Bills, from the stadium issue to the trading up for Connor Cook, to the front office issues, to the training staff being fired to this past Sunday's story. Now if he is honestly just reporting what his source is telling him then you have to begin to conclude as a reporter "my source seems to be missing on a lot of these stories" and you stop reporting that stuff without very strong secondary verification. Now it may be that La Canfora feels he has that - but if that was true then it is instinctively odd to me that none of the other NFL insider guys were running with the same line. This feels very much like one source in the Bills who La Canfora knows is wrong as much as he is right with very little additional verification and throwing it out there for public consumption.

Weo gonna Weo.

Yea but, but he said.... could be fired as soon as Monday. So technically he's still correct with what he said :rolleyes:

Also, what kind of statement is, "Polian was extremely close to coming in and blowing things up". As apposed to, close to or may have, what makes one extremely close? And isn't that a matter of opinion?

It's his sources opinion. Goodness y'all stretch sooooo hard when you have a set platform to defend.

Who doesn't have an agenda in that building right now?? You think Whaley doesn't have one? I bet it's different than his HC's agenda right about now. How about Lynn? You don't think his agent's planted stories about being a lead candidate for the Rams job isn't part of his agenda? How about Terry's insistence that Rex's job was safe this year and not dependent on the Bills record---when he fires hi m this year, you don't think all that fibbing the Pegulas were doing wasn't part of an agenda?

The reporter doesn't always have to consider each agenda when reporting what he is being told. He can vet it to his satisfaction and report it and let the reader decide if it's influenced by "agenda".

Do my own research?

Yeah....I thought so..

In 26's defense Lacanfora is usually way off in his insider scoops.

Explain how a teeny bopper musician who doesn't have any medical training ends up being the sole solution to high cholesterol. Then please explain why the advent of social media then somehow renders his serum-controlling presence moot.

There's no earthly explanation, so how does that happen?

Answer the above, and you'll (hopefully) discover the answers to your own questions.

Deflection is a sign of defeat.